They Just Don’t Make Boxes Like They Used to

‘Member when you were little? Boxes were sturdy. The cardboard was corrugated. You could throw a 3 kitten birthday party on a box. Boxes these days, they melt like chocolate under the slightest pressure. It’s shameful.

Speaking of chocolate, is there cake?

Oh Janis C., I dread this very thing every time I sit in a lawn chair.

Comments

1. kibblenibble says:

:lol: Teh oranj one ees plumpy. :lol:

2. 260Oakley says:

Don’t you hate it when you sit on a whoopsie cushion?

3. Leilani says:

I love that Lightning Paw of Death!

4. The Original Jane says:

This made me laugh out loud at three places! Didn’t expect the kitty inside or the collapse of the box. Great video!

5. Hey, who hit the down button?

6. SlaveToCat says:

I think the Marmie needs to move up to the husky plastic storage boxes.

7. rescue gal says:

I love that the marmie goes to check on his buddy- Hey, you ok? Did I squash you??

8. The kitty in the box has great instincts – he could sense something was afoot.

9. fleurdamour says:

Or in arrears!

10. fleurdamour says:

That box is booby trapped all the way around.

11. fleurdamour says:

Kitten Not So Little: This guy is falling! This guy is falling!

12. Okay need some Cuteoverload help… My Daughter works at Kmart in hayward California and she found a box of new born kittens this evening… She says they were out in the sun for she was not sure how long. Is anyone in the bay area a foster cat Mom. We have been calling around to shelters but no luck yet they are all full to over flowing. If you can help can you Let me know. She works long hours and so do i so we are not candidates for new born kitten duty.

13. We will continue calling as many as we can tomorrow but any help would be greatly appreciated.

14. Have you considered putting an ad in craigslist? we found a kitty once and had multiple people contact us very quickly. Post in the pets section—- http://sfbay.craigslist.org/

15. Thanks Brinke these are little one or two day old kittens… Not ready for prime time by any means yet.

16. kibblenibble says:

I noticed that, too. :-)

17. find Smitten by kittens Bay Area

18. 30-36 sec mark. I just have to keep watching that over and over again. And giggle my head off over and over again. ;)

19. kittens have made their way to the san jose humane society.

20. Me, too. He looks embarrassed but not particularly surprised, doesn’t he? Sort of a, “Oh, man, it’s happening AGAIN. Sh*t. Maybe no one will notice this time” expression.

21. Same here :lol: