It’s National Specially-abled Pets Day!

Yes it is. That means today is a great day to tell you about BeeBee The Chihuahua.

And…who can forget this Prosh Little Porkmobile from earlier this year! Chris P. Bacon was born without the use of his hind hoofsters.

CHRIS P. BACON 100% AUTHENTIC FAVE FRAME© ACTION!

542753_409575179125907_1353007065_n

901729_440253329391425_2014296395_o
BeeBee video from HooplaHa. Submitted by Cuteporter Mandy B. Chris P. Bacon story submitted by many a Cuteporter, with videos provided by Len Lucero. Photos from the Chris FB page.

Comments

1. Rachael says:

The pollen count must be off the charts today! *sniffle*

It makes me so, so, SO happy to see how much these lives are valued. They have the most amazing hoomans. I really don’t even have the words.

2. Leilani says:

OMG. BeeBee! What a perfect name for the most adorable little chihuahua I think I’ve ever seen! Yeah, the pollen count is astronomical today. *sniff*

3. Hurrah! I love bionic pets!

4. ceejoe says:

I don’t know about the pollen count, but for sure someone is dicing onions in my cube…

5. chyhowlek says:

Also a hedgehog in a wheelchair! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WQEniQb4Fc

6. I do worry about the piggy when it grows up to 600+ pounds.. “We’re gonna need a bigger wheelchair!”

7. I love how so many disabled pets don’t even seem to realize they’re disabled, or at least they don’t seem to care. Like, a three-legged dog just goes around and runs and plays like a four-legged dog does, and the other dogs don’t seem to see any difference either. Ain’t no thang. I just wish humans would take the same attitude about their disabilities.

8. Darn it! When will I learn to stop visiting CO during work? *wipes tear*

9. I wonder what it’s like to have a pet pig, since they’re so smart – they can learn to do stuff on the level of chimpanzees!
    Now I kinda want a pig… Might have to wait until I’m not living in a studio apartment*. :D (*where pets aren’t allowed (everyone still has cats.))

10. Matthew J. says:

One of my friends has a 3-legged dog. Happiest little guy you’ll ever meet, not a care in the world! I lurve that little guy, and I have nothing but love for disabled pets, but you’ll never catch me saying “specially-abled.” Saying “disabled” isn’t a diss!

11. tommygirl says:

Oh my, my heart has melted, especially when little piggy was drinking the meelks

12. Bless all their little cotton socks.