Worry Not!

We should very much like to take a moment now to discuss our views on fixing the world and all its problems. Right then, let’s get down to business, shall we? We’ll start with, oh my gosh look at that, a meezer in a sunbeam!

8634394913_a0414f2dce_b
“This is our kittie Sookie.”, Carrie K.

Comments

1. OMG I love meezers. This one is so precious!!

2. (And coincidentally, the first meezer our family had was named Suki :D )

3. humminbirdie says:

i love the glowing ear floof, and the ratio of round kitteh head to body!!! yay!!!

4. A meezer in a beamer!

5. Wif ear tufts no less. So cute.

6. Lisa marie says:

‘Meezer?’ Can I have a definition?

7. Meezer nugget!! *puts into pocket and runs*

8. Teresa in NC says:

Meezer: An affectionate nickname for a Siamese cat.

Yes, I am owned by one.

9. Martha in Washington says:

This right here could solve every problem in the entire world!
    Snorglng Kittens = World Peace!

10. SlaveToCat says:

A siamese cat. Taken from the last part of the word “Siamese.”
    Siamese – Mese – Meeze – Meezer
    Not to be confused with geezer or miser

11. lisaLASSIE says:

Pyrit: I’ve been meaning to say for some time now: you are brilliant.

(May I have the kitteh now?)

12. sugitomo has learned well from victoreia … “when you can take the pebble aka kittyfuzz from my hand, grasshopper…”

13. meezer!

14. We always called them “Master,”

15. I am such a sucker for a Siamese, especially a seal-point.

16. Patrick says:

Remember kittens are solar powered.

17. Cats, collectively, are solar powered. Cats, sleeping, are dreaming our existence. Don’t wake them.

18. I think CO no like the torties.Torties snifffff

19. crashnandicoot says:

Derailed! My day just got hijacked! What the heck was I doing?

20. Oceanview says:

I had to google it, coffee hasn’t kicked in yet.

21. We had meezers when I was just a slip of a girl in the 70s. I called our mama-meezer “Empress”, and one of her very regal sons was “Lord of All I Survey.” They were the sweetest kitties, and had such personality. And they were VERY chatty.

Yes, being owned by a meezer is a wonderful experience. (happy sigh)

22. Lisa marie says:

Thank you guys for clearing that up…I want a ‘meezer’ now…

23. Rachael says:

I’m not sure meezers can fix the world but they sure can fix MY world. Beauticious!

24. Is that a Siamese or a Himilayan ?

25. Clairedelune says:

Whatever it is, tortie, marmie, or meezer, to me it’s a delicious floof ball requiring snorgling and ear-rubbing and chin-scritching. Am ready to provide those services. Hand over the kitteh, please?

26. I had to give a meezer up this summer that looked just like her. I thought my heart would break.

27. You’re saying kittens napping in the sun was not the original plan to solve all the world’s problems?

28. AWW :D I so want to cuddle that sweet little kitten :D