Ducks Are So Cheap

Sometimes they even pretend to be ducklings just so they can get into movies for the children’s price.

Via @MWolstenholme.

Comments

1. sabrina rose says:

Are they going to see “Duck Soup?” (Marx Bros. oldie)

2. ahhh i love the floofiness :) And I love how protective mama is of them.

3. Theresa says:

When I really want to get my money’s worth on public transportation, I always bring a bunch of ducklings with me.

4. Merissa says:

Ducks… <3

5. That’s some pretty impressive eyeliner, there, on the ducklets.

6. I thought chickens said “Cheep”.

7. SlaveToCat says:

She is keeping #3 Ducklings’s place warm while he is out jumping in puddles.

8. Mamabear says:

This struck me as particularly funny; not only the image of you and a case of ducklinks but also the perfectly deadpan way you put that. I can totally believe that you do, indeed, bring a parcel of them aboard.

I need to know a bit more, though. How do you transport them, about how many are there, and are they all pekins, all mallards, or a combination of both? Do you hand them out to fellow travelers to hold, just release them in the bus and enjoy the pandemonium, or do you keep them on your lap in their duck-carry-system. Do you generally get on for free because the cuteness distracts the driver from charging you (and if so, have you tried this in other ventures such as grocery shopping, at restaurants, and at a car lot)?

Lastly, have you ever been evicted or denied entrance with your bus-ducks, because I don’t wanna patronize anyone who would deny a bebeh duck! Also, I imagine a ; lawyer could get you a nice settlement against the offending establishment for duckism.

Thank you for answering these questions promptly for I anticipate a hot, tiresome, and busy day at work today and this little duck scenario rolling around in my head will be helpful in whiling away the time thinking about ‘Theresa Taking Her Fluffy Ducks on a Whirlwind Tour of Her Town’. :D

9. how do you come up with these things? so funny!

10. Mamabear says:

Awww, my post put me in mod lounge. I hope it makes it through!

11. “Gee, I thought it was a horror movie.”

12. That’s actually a defensive / aggressive stance because the picture taker was too close.

13. Theresa says:

We have cannoli and espresso today. :D

14. I protest the lack of fuzzy duck ‘tocks in this picture. Someone turn them around!

15. Mamabear says:

Mmmm, thanks!

Awww, still in lounge. It was burning questions I had for you. I can see that it’s still there, but don’t know if it’s been lost in the ether.