Fum And Gebra

In doing a little detective work, (watching the other videos, yo) it appears that Fum is the Kitteh and Gebra is the Owl. Either way, looks like BFF’s to me!

UPDATE /// UPDATE /// UPDATE

They have a website & Facebook page. Of course they do.

UPDATE II /// UPDATE II /// UPDATE II

Another vid. This one kicks out the jams, too. (The song “Deixa’m Dir Una Cosa” is on iTunes btw.)

Comments

1. how can this not have any comments? my face just melted!!!

2. Ffanffan says:

I LOVE how Fum LOVES to jump over Gebra!!

3. One of the Chinese term for “owl” literally translates to “Eagle with a cat’s head”. Of course they are BFF!

4. Deedee B. says:

The Owl and the Pussycat went to sea
    In a beautiful pea-green boat . . .

5. Where do they live?

6. I’ll find out.

7. This is wonderful and yet at the same time it’s a little disconcerting to realize that cats can love just about anything, so I shouldn’t be so flattered when a kitteh lets me tickle his/her tummy ..

8. “The Owl and the Pussycat”. Love, love love this.

9. Fee fi fo Fum
    They’d be trouble with opposable thumbs!

10. They just need a pea-green boat.

11. Two of my favorite animals….so sweet!

12. wuyizidi says:

Be careful basement cat, the sky cat’s claws are NON-retractable.

13. There’s got to be an interesting story behind this unusual pairing.

14. Catalonia, Spain, it seems.

15. Mamabear says:

This was redonkulously sweet!

16. sabrina rose says:

That was quite an amazing video. I would never have believed a cat and an owl would play together as friends. A few years ago I was an unfortunate spectator to a great horned owl capturing a cat in the yard next door, carrying it high up to its nest in a Douglas fir, and then taking his time about killing it. Quite awful.
    Maybe these guys decided to be friends because they are evenly matched and neither are vicious. I love it when the cat jumps right over the owl! Interesting that Fum played with the mouse, but then Gebral ate it! Rather a marked contrast between that and today’s video of people providing hollowed-out tennis balls for homeless mice! (I prefer the Brits’ approach!)

17. one of my favorites!! i love how long limbed the black kitteh is when he jumps in the air!

18. 4leafclover says:

Hogwarts.

19. *rapturous applause*

20. Or should that be “raptor us” applause?

21. Well, *I* believe it.

22. I think we need to make this happen. Somehow.

23. That really warms my heart! It never occurred to me that an owl could be… well, playful. Shows how wrong I can be. Just lovely.

24. Catowlonia?

25. I winced a little every time the cat made a jump for the owl in flight, because of how delicate birds’ flight feathers are. On the other hand, the owl probably knows exactly what it’s doing. In most of those cases it could have flown higher (other than the ones where it had just taken off). So, yeah, playful — the owl is flying just past the cat’s highest jump.

26. Earwig says:

See, I think Fum is running up to attack the birdie, then realises…. “whoa, Gebra is big and has intimidating eyes! I’ll just jump over Gebra.. yes….”

27. Excellent! Wish I’d thought of it. They are funny, aren’t they?

28. T.U.M. says:

I was just about to post that! Mom used to read it to us when we were kids, but I never thought I’d see it acted out in real life!

29. T.U.M. says:

Just where you’d expect this sort of thing to be going on!

30. ceejoe says:

Just because they CAN doesn’t mean they WILL. I still think they are very selective about who they love. :)

31. I love how the owl psyched out the cat in the last second on the second video.
    Cute relationship! <3

32. The videos are cute and amusing,it is the back-up music that is nauseating!

33. In school I had two wonderful cats and there where an abundance of Saguaro Pygmy
    owls in the area (Tucson) and if you looked at facial photos of both creatures at the
    same time you may come up with something similar to the Chinese translation for
    owl. I came up with Meowls.LOL

34. ceejoe says:

To each their own. I happen to like them. :)

35. Excellent,LOL.

36. Brinke says:

yup, the site owner wrote back, CATalonia, Sp.

37. luvstehQte says:

they took some honey and plenty of money wrapped up in a five-pound note!

38. maxtben1 says:

My birman boy is desparate to make freinds with my five chickens but they won’t have a bar of him. This may be the inspiration he needs to keep trying. (Mind you he’s doing that anyway so maybe this movie might not be such a good idea.)

39. Translates exactly to “Cat (Mao) Head (Tao) Hawk or Eagle (Yin).” XD