Kittehs Dans Une Zone Commerciale De Téléphone

Le voiceover ees En Français, -eet ees not ze problem, no?

“I came across this. I don’t speak French, but honestly, it didn’t matter.” -Paula K. (Lucy’s Mommeh.)

!SNAGGED-THIS-FROM-SUGIMOTO’S-COMMENT-UPDATE!

Here’s how they did eet.

Comments

1. dolphin815 says:

Génial!

2. They’re saying they know what their customers like, culminating in, ‘We know you like internet videos with little kittens… that’s why we made this internet video with little kittens.’ :D:D:D

3. LOL Quick .. What was the color of the mouse ? hehe

4. Here is the English Version: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CB6DZr1BF8

5. Much prefer the French version!

Also loved the ‘Catchete!’ clip.

6. Hello from Paris says:

La traduction est parfaite !
    The translation is purrrrfect !

LOL

7. dolphin815 says:

Because anyone who has spent any time on the Internet would assume this. Obviously.

8. I love:
    1) the “at your service” enthusiastic pounce
    2) the ad on the top of the taxi
    3) parlaying the sniffing of the microphone into “ah-hem”

9. I want to switch my telephone to them.

10. Mireille says:
  11. Je ne me lasse pas de regarder cette pub que je trouve toujours aussi marrant :) même si maintenant elle a au moins 1 an…

12. I had to go back and watch it again. :)

13. Seriously. I want to move to France just so I can get my phone from them.

14. Best.Commercial.EVER! I’d sign up for French telecom service, even with zero chance of access, if I could.

My favorite scene has to be the taxi crashing into the street corner.

15. More kitten cuteness with “le making of” (seriously..it’s “le making of” in French?):

16. Wow, you don’t even have to LIKE cats to enjoy this video!

17. Hello from Paris says:

No, in french it’s “le tournage” :D

18. fish eye no miko says:

Oh my GOD!! The little mouse which looks like a mouse! The fish vending machine! “Catchete!”

Oh, and “Le voiceover ees En Français, -eet ees not ze problem, no?”

Not at all. Cute transcends language. (-:

19. OMG I laughed so hard I had tears. Yeah I Love this commercial even though I have no clue what they are saying. except smart phone I caught that. Snicker. Also The car crash cracked me up. And the mouse mouse and the fish dispenser.

20. Val Escher says:

Bonus clips!!

21. whawhawhatsis says:

And the milk bottle chandelier over the dining table in the little house! C’est parfait! J’en aime beaucoup! Love it!

22. How bout the water cooler filled with milk? :)

23. OMG Bonus Features.. You have to go watch them.

24. fish eye no miko says:

Oh, and signs on the doors to the bathrooms have kitty ears and tails! (-:

25. This made me laugh even harder than the commercial. So wunnerfuls, all of it! More kitty commercials, and outtakes, and “making of” features, please.

26. I like how all the big burly men are so gently handling the little kittens. :)

27. I liked all those guys speaking Fraunche. :)

28. tommygirl says:

Oh my, the fish snack machine wins

29. SlaveToCat says:

I bet it was a real cat fight over who gets to take home which kittens after the filming ended.

30. Lucy's Mommeh says:

CO…you-you like me, you really like me! So happy to see you agreed on the cute factor.

31. Loved the tp on the cat’s foot as he exited the toilet. Good one!

32. my day; a.m drs. apt. lunch, gardening putting in plants, brush dog, supper, yawn– end my day with C.O. then off to bed yawn——
    CATS SPEAKING IN FRENCH VIDEO
    i’m not yelling
    ok I am cause it’s
    CATS SPEAKING IN FRENCH !!!!
    Sweet dreams of french kittys.
    C.O. scores again. :)

33. tiamatsdg says:

Vraiment, c’est un video adorable!

34. OK so where do I apply to be a kitten wrangler or kitten stylist in their next production??!!

35. Apathygrrl says:

Sweet Zombie Jeebus! I ROFL’d at “Catchete”. Somebody needs to show this to Danny Trejo!

36. Gray.