THIS JUST IN: Mmmmmm, Bebeh Hoomin!

Mr. Camel seems quite content to nom whatever whoever is in the car.

Spotted on DP&F.

Comments

1. thank goodness most people have left the office, be/c I am seriously falling out of my chair laughing…

2. It’s all fun and games until a camel tries to eat your head.

3. Meh, be grateful the camel didn’t spit in your face, kid. Seriously, angry camels spit like nobody’s business.

4. No kidding.
    Love how the little girl wasn’t sure if she wanted to laugh or cry at the camel eating her head, and then decided on laughter. By far the best response.

5. They should get that camel to hang out at red lights and solicit donations to charity like that. I bet people would pay extra for the nomming.

6. Are there such things as prehensile lips, because I think the camel has them.

7. LOL! Another good laugh for the day!

8. 260Oakley says:

Lawrence of Suburbia

9. JenDeyan says:

Nice one!

I’m glad the parents didn’t freak out and thus cause the little one to freak out. I’m sure she was able to laugh it off because of that. Kudos to them.

10. Sweet kid. As others have mentioned, good that the parents didn’t freak out so she didn’t either.

11. That little girl’s laughter just made my day. But the camel was pretty darn funny too!

12. Lucy's Mommeh says:

Everyone seemed to handle this very well. Kudos to mom & dad for not losing it.

13. Elaine From L.A. says:

I don’t have Oakley’s gift of the pun, but these thoughts came to mind~

But mom, he just followed me home :~)
    Or~
    I don’t have my homework, teacher, because the camel ate my head:~/

14. A camel spit on my father at the San Antonio, TX zoo once. Daddy was NOT happy. He wasn’t even standing near it, was at least six feet back. Camel spit zone pretty big range.

15. fleurdamour says:

Starring Spitter O’Toole

16. canadianmary says:

but good heavens, why didn’t they roll up the window after, ?? Camels ARE like any wild animal; (even a dog can be unpredictable…)

17. I’m a huge sucker for little kids’ belleh laughs and that one was one of the best! :)

18. 4leafclover says:

Ha!

19. I love how they say “ew” at the spit on the steering wheel, but they have not yet wiped off the little girl, whose head was only recently in the spit-filled camel’s mouth.

20. Madame X says:

Remember “It’s a Wonderful Life” and how every time a bell rings an angel gets its wings? Well I am convinced that angels dance when kids giggle: it’s the most wonderful sound in the world!

21. Cute. I’m not thrilled to see that the kid wasn’t buckled up, though.

22. Martha in Washington says:

I was thinking the same thing!! It’s gross on the steering wheel but not on your child’s head?!

23. Martha in Washington says:

Little kid giggles are one of the top 5 best sounds in the world. Add camel grunts to it and it moves up to the top 3!

Also, what exactly were they feeding that camel?

24. I was astounded that she was so unfazed by a gigantic dromedarian head comin’ at her.

25. I know!!! I was waiting for that! I figured that once the food was gone, they were in for it!!!

26. I thought the same. They handled it with laughter and quickly defused the little girl. Else, she could have been a bit traumatized.

27. They will have to first pick the cookie fragments out the her hair, then wipe the spit! :)

28. I thought the same.

29. Looks like pretzels.

30. They are at a drive through zoo, so it’s normal to have the child out of her seat so she can feed the animals.

31. No it’s food pellets made especially for feeding the animals. We have a drive through zoo in Québec and we went last summer, you drive very slowly and the animals come up to the windows to be feed. They are very used to human feeding them so they very rarely bite. It’s fun but you definitely need to wash the drool off your hands after!! :lol: http://www.parcsafari.com/en/

32. onionpencil says:

man, car camels is definitely a problem i wish i had…

33. I had a laugh at the cheeky dromedary stopping to whiz in front of the car!!!

34. MinglesMommy says:

ROTFL

35. MinglesMommy says:

That was AWESOME. Love the little girl’s response … when I was a little older than she is, a goat tried to eat my hair, but I never had a camel try to eat my head! She took it very well!

36. love it!

37. LMAO!

38. Sasha's Mum says:

I’m glad you said that, Gigi. I was here ready to get all snarked about the people feeding camels what looked like Cadbury’s Fingers (chocolate-covered biscuits) to me. Now I can properly enjoy the hilariousness.

39. Omeomy says:

You shall not passs!

40. JussyLee says:

The camel was being awfully gentle (before he tasted the girl’s noggin anyways). I’ve been to a couple drive-thru zoos, and the critters can get pretty pushy when you feed them, nudging you roughly if you aren’t quick enough with the treats, and getting butthurt when you run out! This camel just gave the car one last once-over and went “No more? Huh. Okaay….” before pulling his head out.