Maru in Hey Batter Batter!

Saa-wiiing batter! Oh! Swing and a miss. But that stick of gum took a bad hop! …?

Fave Maru you’re supposed to stuff the gum in your cheeks Frame:

Untitled
Mugumogu showing off Maru’s mad southpaw skillz.

Comments

1. Do I actually see a dirt on the underside of that vent hood?

2. My cats sure don’t organize my drawers like that when they climb inside them. :|

3. Was anybody else worried that the cabinet wouldn’t, um, hold up to a certain cat’s weight?

4. I think it’s a screw or something… I thought dirt too… but it’s almost too round and kinda plastic-y looking?
    Lol! Who cares though-
    Maru is precious!

5. Heh, agreed. But his pad is always super clean, so it kind of threw me off.

6. It’s a vent hood, so that’s a kitchen cabinet, but it’s full of office supplies — and a cat. I guess the food and pots/pans/dishes/glasses are in the office. Also, weird game, seems improvised but how improvised can anything be when there’s a camera set up to capture it? However, as always, Maru is cute and entertaining.

7. Gee, I’d hope he’d weigh less than an entire shelf full of stacked canned vegetables. Cats ARE mostly fluff, after all.

8. Kimbunny says:

I’ve never seen part of an office supply cabinet left empty so CLEARLY it’s that way because Maru likes to visit! Love that cat (and his guardian).

9. Does it really surprise anyone that Maru has his own office supply cabinet? :)

10. Coffee Cup says:

Cat people realize quickly that they need to reorganize their house to suit the preferences of their feline overlords. My cat prefers to hang out in the bathtub, so I keep the curtain open so he can get into it. If Maru likes hanging out in this cabinet, I wouldn’t be surprised if it stayed empty just for him.

11. Yep. I had a foster cat once, Lana, who liked to sit on one particular shelf of the entertainment center, and she kept knocking over the pictures of my neices and nephews there, so finally I just put all the pictures away and put a towel there for her. And it was her spot as long as she lived with me.

12. SlaveToCat says:

When ever I see dirt in Maru’s home I know it is time to either clean my glasses or the monitor.

13. SlaveToCat says:

I would be soooo afraid the door would close on those toe beans.

14. Blue Footed Booby says:

I have a tubcat, too. Except he figured out how to open the glass shower door by himself.

And turn on the faucet in the sink.

And get the medicine cabinet open and hide my comb in my roommate’s purse.

He’s kind of a butthead.

15. Michael says:

If he could also open the child-resistant caps (and based on what we know so far, he probably could) that could have been interesting. As if things weren’t interesting enough already. He moved a COMB??

16. Nope :D