Everybody Catter-cize!

It’s the hot new fitness craze that’s all over the Interwebs SWEEPING THE NATION. Just grab a couple of kittehs and CATTER-CIZE your way to a healthier YOU!

As seen on the Meow of Love.

Comments

1. My cat would shred me to ribbons if I tried this, sigh :( What lovely kitties and a lovely man, however :)

2. I think I’ve suddenly figured out my continuing PT program for after I’m no longer officially required to do it to standard.

3. kibblenibble says:

I’ll take all three, please.

4. Definite addition to the Men of CO Calender.

5. I think guys are now actually trying to get themselves recruited to the Men of CO Calendar… This is an audition reel.

Although imagine how bad a chap must feel if he sends in a picture and not a single solitary woman here goes “Phwoar”…

6. Best. Exercise. Video. Ever.

7. tommygirl says:

Helllooooo men of CO!

8. 260Oakley says:

Charles Catlas

9. Floppeh ‘Front raise’ kitteh is sooooo cute.

10. Is he ever! The kitty is all, “I don’t know why you wanna do this, but go ahead. I’m cool.”

11. I watched some of this fellow’s videos, they are sooo worth it. Cat Yoga? Totally on point.

12. Oceanview says:

New yoga pose, Upward Cat?

13. FTW!!! :)

Even I could embrace the concept of cattersizing. Sign me up!

14. I know he’s on the Lateral Raise too and his little paw toes are all nearly spread and relaxed.

15. If I may be so gauche, this workout thing isn’t really that effective with the kittens he’s holding.

If he were to try it with something Maru-sized, then…

16. SlaveToCat says:

Jane Fonda eat your heart out.

17. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

that is all.

18. sabrina rose says:

19. sabrina rose says:

If he wants to stop by my place, he can borrow my pair of 16 lb. kitty brothers. **shifty eyes**

20. Yep :D

21. I would be kissing the kitty on the head while doing the Squat Press and the Ab Crunch :D

22. How about he can borrow my 30 lb cat?

23. doomchild says:

I’m vaguely aware there were some animals in this video. Probably small dogs, or rabbits, or cats. Dunno. Better watch it again to be sure… :P

24. bookmonstercats says:

True, Shyme.

*Guys, always test your ego for robustness before submitting your audish.*

However, given the tendency for The Gals of CO to go “Phwoar” at the sight of any man being cute with an anipal, the bar is set very low…..

*Government Health Warning*

25. I had a Siamese cat once that used to join in my home exercises, whether I wanted her to or not. She used to stick her claws into me if I moved, which rather defeated the object of the exercise (pun intended)

26. I hope they do a video on the caloric reduction experienced from Cat Wrestling which is the exertion you experience when trying to stuff a very irritated kitteh into the carrier.

27. OMG front raise lol.

28. Oh, YEAH!

29. LOVE KODI!

30. Dawww…. fuzzy black kitteh looks like my Alex.

31. OMG LOL

32. phred's mom says:

That Men of CO Calendar is going to be so big
    one will need a forklift to lift it. Keep up the good
    work, guys!!!!

33. Yuri Bell says:

OMG, no kidding.

34. tiamatsdg says:

Can’t wait to see the aerobics version of this video.

35. Bench-pressing kittehs. Now that is my kind of exercise.

36. Sheilagh says:

A 365 days of Men of CO calendar wouldn’t be a bad thing….

37. Extra points if you walk into the vet’s office and they had you a towel for the blood.

Yeah, I’ve done this.