Odor to a Skunk

Skunkalette, no more than a budding flower
Sweet and dewey, too sleepy to bloom
Blissfully unaware of its ultimate power
Sparing us from skunkalette perfume
Allowing for a cuddle and a sniff.
Tie-tie skunkalettes need forty-winks
And the world’s noses breathe happy
No worries about getting a whiff
Of skunkalette’s stinky-stinks
When a skunkalette takes a little nappy.

Susan R. found this on PUTube and says, “Wait for :55 for ultimate leg wiggling action. I love how he immediately falls asleep at the end!”

Comments

1. So exquisite, this little creature!

2. Tucked up like Bambi’s Flower!

3. doomchild says:

To see a baby skunk fall asleep and die…
    *ded*

4. bob drummond says:

I hope he’s as friendly as “Pepe Le pew “!!! :-)

5. Martha in Washington says:

Awww!! Skunkalettes have “tickle spots” just like puppehs!!! Why does knowing this make me so happy?! :)

6. sabrina rose says:

A most endearing little skunkalette! If only they could stay little forever!!

7. Thank you for the privacy tailio at 1:03. Clutching my pearls…

8. Jenny Islander says:

I get the feeling this is how this skunklette goes aseepin every time. Get his tummy nice and full, cuddle him, “groom” him, then fold up his tail around his nose and out he goes.

It must be nice, being a giant surrogate skunk mom.

9. I have petted bebeh skonks! They were just as adorable as this little dude – paws like tiny bear paws.

10. 260Oakley says:

What an epic poem, Pyrit! You are the Percy Bysshe Smelley of CO.

11. phred's mom says:

…Odor Khayyam, even.

12. wannadance says:

WIN WIN WIN!! even

13. OK, add “”Skunkalette” to the already long list of baby animals I want to care for!

14. thanks to CO i now must adopt a skunk, a porcupine, a otter, a dozen kittens, 20, puppehs, a wombat, a quokka, bouncing ducklings, a feret and piglets.

15. Don’t forget baby elephants and sloths!!

16. Lovin’ his little white chapeau….

17. Or Smellmore Schwartz. :mrgreen:

18. Or pygmy hippos or Petite Lap Giraffes. :P

19. fleurdamour says:

Henry Wadsworth Long-smell-ow!

20. OMGs, the twitching foot…. and is that a kind of purring I hear? Then he curlz up with his tail over his nose and falls afleep — another day destroyed by teh qte.

21. Edgar Allan P-U

22. 38 weeks preggo and stressed to the max…I needs to pet me a baby skunk STAT! A session of skunk snuggling could very well end world strife!

23. kittykat416 says:

And a Nigerian dwarf goat!

24. Let the qte just sweet over you and calm your frayed nerves. Pretty soon you’ll have your own adorabuhl little smell-making critter to care for. :)

25. I meant “sweep” over you. But I guess “sweet” would be even better. :)

26. Furbabies says:

So tie-tie! Night night sweet baby.

27. I SO wanna snorgle a bebeh skunkalette now!

28. Stinkin’ cute…literally.

29. I don’t know, but it sure got a good giggle out of me.

30. :lol: Yep :lol: