What Happens When You Pet a Porcupine?

Will the porcupine think it’s a puppy? Will you require medical assistance from Dr. Tweezers? Will there be balloons involved? Let’s pet a porcupine and find out!

Fave Frame:

porcupine
From CutiesNFuzzies on PorcYoupineTube.

Comments

1. SlaveToCat says:

Awwwww so sweet.
    Wonder if you can order a non armored one so you can cuddle without a suit of armor.

2. Awwwww! He wuvs him!

3. the belly scritches starting at :51 omg!

4. I wonder what Teddy Bear has to say about this.

5. Athena's mom says:

spinspinspinspin

6. The spinningks!

7. The spinnings and the tail swishes LOL!

8. o.O
    Adorable, but I am NOT going to try this at home. Look hazardous.

9. The happy spinning… oh I am ded.

10. Blue Footed Booby says:

He so waddly. Such cute creatures.

Related:
    Don’t think this vid has been posted here. Skip to 3:56 to hear some amazing noises.

MEH. MYEEH.

11. “Wow. You are *covered* in death.”

Very funny! Adorable porcupine, too!

12. Awww, so sweet! I’m sure a critter with pointy things all over him doesn’t get much petting or belly rubs. He sure took to it, didn’t he? Hope he gets more attention like that!

13. What a sweet little guy!! He sure does loff his hooman. The spinningks just about keeled me. :)

14. Teddy would say he’s an amateur. You only do that if there’s corn involved :)

15. That porcupine clearly wants “up” as in “Up, Mommy!

16. It’s so fluffy I will die!

Yet another animal I thought wasn’t terribly cute and CO proves me wrong.

17. Sharon Wilson says:

They showed this kind of behavior on “Zoboomafoo!” I had no idea porcupines do it when they’re not alarmed. But seriously, do you want to encourage cuddliness in a porcupine??

18. Luvs the spinnings…
    He’s not “wide”, he’s fluffy!!
    Don’t cha just wanna pick him up and cuddle?

19. tiamatsdg says:

I never imagined in my wildest dreams of giving a porcupine a belly rub!

20. It’s a puppehpine! 8-)

21. i do believe he’s expressing the fact that humans finally get porcupines

22. Kari Callin says:

What happens when you pet a porcupine? Apparently, it turns into a furry top, spinning madly all around! LOL

23. are you freaking kidding me?? I now MUST adopt a porcupine.

24. O.k….. #1 OMG BELLEH RUBS !!!!!!
    #2 OMG that has GOT to be the coolest, sweetest sounding, space alien “porky” pine I have never seen before !!! I think Kemosabe & Teddy should get together & cut an album ! Oh Yea ! ” Doin’ it Porky Style ” The first cut should be
    “Sharp Dressed Man “!

25. Mikeyfur says:

“Sharp Dressed Man”?!?! That was very nicely done.

26. That title skeered me 8-O But BOY is this cute :D

27. I think I’d rather have a pet porcupine than a pet croc (you have heard of that gentleman in Costa Rica?)

28. Looked like the porky-pine was trying to chase his own tail there. :D

29. Whoa. I thought Teddy was adorable but this guy…

30. Thank You , Thankyouverymuch !

31. So spikey! So full of love!

32. *snicker* What I love is the fact that you see this fluffy, loving, massive bundle of a thing which then turns around and looks flatter than a pancake. 8-O

I think someone forgot his spikey pants before coming into work today!