Not Available At The GUND Store

Should be, though. Gotta get one of these.

8659213294_76104348c3_b
“I discovered this guy when I was on my honeymoon in Italy.” -Rebecca B.

Comments

1. is he kind of… blue..? a little?

2. OMG It’s so FLUFFY!!! I’M GONNA DIEEEEEE!!….*ahem* sorry I just had to :)

3. Those are some GIGANTIC toe beans! His paws look like they are hovering over the sidewalk! And why is he green?

4. That’s interesting. I ran that photo thru some software to try to punch it up, but I looked and that coloration was on the original source photo.

5. lol. I just got your post. Upon further inspection…yes TL, he’s kinda….blue ;)

6. Maybe you should check at the HUND Store.

7. Maybe he was helping with the yard work and has grass stains…

8. lisaLASSIE says:

Now here we have a true Cuteporter. “And what did you do on your honeymoon?” “Why, I took pictures of cute animals of course. What else?”

9. I love that dog! I want one! Where do I sign up??? :)

10. Stephanie Hinshaw says:

It is a Chow Chow. Very intelligent,

11. I also want to know where to sign up!

12. *looks carefully* But how does he see?

13. tibetan mastiff?

14. Clairedelune says:

I was just going to post the same question — does he need some type of periscope to see above the floof? Or does his/her hoomin pin back the floof with a couple of hair clips when doggy needs to walk? Does doggy crash a lot into walls and things ? It’s a puzzle.

15. Clairedelune says:

Stephanie, I can see this doggy is adorable, but how is one going to know if he/she is very smart ? Without looking into his eyes, that is.

16. Clairedelune says:

lisaLASSIE, do you mean to say that’s not what your honeymoon is all about?!?!? Why didn’t my mother tell me about this!!! ;-)

17. Chow chows DON’T help with the yard work. They lie down, looking regal, go to sleep and snore.

I used to have a big red, just like this one. She was a sweetie. But thick?…. I can’t even begin to tell you….. Miss her madly. She used to take care of the cats.

18. *snigger*

19. The floof tends to grow outwards, away from the eyes, or at least it did on my big old red. So when they open their eyes, you can see in and they can see out. I kept an eye on my red’s eyes and just made sure they weren’t runny. If they were, I wiped them off with clean water. No probs and she got by happily, until she crossed the rainbow bridge at 14.

20. File this under M

for Massive Floofosity.

21. Doggie needs an eye lift

22. I’ve wondered the same thing about John Travolta…

23. Clairedelune says:

*snigger*

24. Clairedelune says:

Ooooh, I like that! I will add it to my list of cat adjectives and names.