Why, It’s Stuff On A Rabbit!

Vinnie The Bun shows no sign of disapproval at having things stacked on top of his head. He’s even got his own Tumblr blog, YouTube videos, and twitter account!

1. Awww, what a sweet (and patient) bunneh! I don’t think he has an ounce of disapproval in his entire little bunneh body. I laughed at almost every photo but for some reason, the banana just pushed me over the edge. :)

2. Coffee Cup says:

He seems very disapproving of the chocolate bunny and the strainer, though.

3. Just what I was thinking, I do sense disapproval of the choc. bunny. As well he should.

4. Msdove-thejrtlady says:

Pochahantas (sp.) seems to instill disapproval INMHO. Very adorable bunster

5. Yes, and in that pic, bun is earless: my fave in ultra cayoote. But, is everyone sure that said bunster didn’t mind these shenanigans? Hmmmm…

6. Coffee Cup says:

I imagine the last photo is the bun’s nefarious scheme for a water invasion of the western seaboard.

7. Pat Trenner says:

A splendid tribute to Oolong, the original inspiration for the “I don’t know what you’re talking about, so here’s a bunny with a pancake on its head” meme.

8. “I feel as though I’ve seen this beforrrre…”

9. Pat Trenner says:

I knew YOU’D remember!

10. I have that book. :)

11. “You’re travelling through another dimension, a dimension of stuff on a bunny’s head, a journey into a wondrous land disapproval.

That’s the signpost up ahead – your next stop, the Redonkulous Zone!”

12. For the win!!! :)

13. Pic #2 should have, “Leave the gun, take the cannoli” for hovertext.

14. I felt bad for the bun. Can’t his person think of anything better to do with his time other than tormenting the bun?

15. Coffee Cup says:

Saying this is torment is kind of diluting the definition of actual animal torment. Animals don’t understand the concept of embarassment. He’s fine.

16. I’m sure bunneh would hop away if it wanted to. I just think our animals love us and are ok with the silly things we do sometimes…

17. And didja know that a dominant bunny (yeah, in any pair or group there’s a dominant one) lowers its head so that others may (read SHALL) lick it in adoring obeisance? Buns tend to love a gently firm (read obediently adoring) hand on their head. Not a hand? A banana will do!

18. I agree, the whole thing is annoying.

19. MinglesMommy says:

Bunny: You think this is funny now. But one day my kind will rule the world, and THEN we’ll see who’s laughing. Wait until you see what I put on YOUR head!

20. I am concerned for the mental health of the person who obviously spends way too much time balancing odd objects on the rabbit’s head, taking pictures/vids and submitting them to CO. Evaluation might be indicated.

21. Clearly you don’t know about Oolong. Balancing odd objects on a rabbit’s head is a prestigious line of work, with a long and glorious tradition.

22. I’ll just have to get me a new Flemish Giant, that’s what I’ll do.

23. SlaveToCat says:

Now that is a sound track to shake your bunny tail too. Lunch time, got the speakers turned up and the office nerds are a dancin.

24. It’s the reincarnation of Oolong!

I knew he’d come back to us!

25. this man has no right to complain if bunneh wakes him up in the morning by sitting on his head. or chest. or bladder….

26. Elaine From L.A. says:

Some people have waaaay too much time on their hands..or the bunny’s heads.

27. Cute, but clearly an Oolong ripoff.

28. I think the word you’re looking for is “homage” ;)

29. is he a longhorn? :)

30. If anybody tried to put anything on my rabbit’s head they’d pull back a bloody stump instead of an arm.

31. SixFootJen says:

I say, worthy successor to Oolong!! We have been without Head Balancing for too long.

32. 6rabbits says:

:-) Next time you wonder why bunnies disapprove of hoomins…