Why, It’s Stuff On A Rabbit!

Vinnie The Bun shows no sign of disapproval at having things stacked on top of his head. He’s even got his own Tumblr blog, YouTube videos, and twitter account!

8665102563_75ed17f0fb_o

8665102845_b1aeeac99e_o

8665102935_5096ff465d_o

8666201294_102ee24d5c_o

8666201446_6198542ed0_o

8666201510_1ec689932a_o

8666201560_fd6c71359b_o

8666201762_593132d9a0_o

Comments

1. Awww, what a sweet (and patient) bunneh! I don’t think he has an ounce of disapproval in his entire little bunneh body. I laughed at almost every photo but for some reason, the banana just pushed me over the edge. :)

2. Coffee Cup says:

I imagine the last photo is the bun’s nefarious scheme for a water invasion of the western seaboard.

3. Coffee Cup says:

He seems very disapproving of the chocolate bunny and the strainer, though.

4. Pat Trenner says:

A splendid tribute to Oolong, the original inspiration for the “I don’t know what you’re talking about, so here’s a bunny with a pancake on its head” meme.

5. “You’re travelling through another dimension, a dimension of stuff on a bunny’s head, a journey into a wondrous land disapproval.

That’s the signpost up ahead – your next stop, the Redonkulous Zone!”

6. “I feel as though I’ve seen this beforrrre…”

7. Pic #2 should have, “Leave the gun, take the cannoli” for hovertext.

8. Pat Trenner says:

I knew YOU’D remember!

9. I felt bad for the bun. Can’t his person think of anything better to do with his time other than tormenting the bun?

10. MinglesMommy says:

Bunny: You think this is funny now. But one day my kind will rule the world, and THEN we’ll see who’s laughing. Wait until you see what I put on YOUR head!

11. I have that book. :)

12. I’m sure bunneh would hop away if it wanted to. I just think our animals love us and are ok with the silly things we do sometimes…

13. And didja know that a dominant bunny (yeah, in any pair or group there’s a dominant one) lowers its head so that others may (read SHALL) lick it in adoring obeisance? Buns tend to love a gently firm (read obediently adoring) hand on their head. Not a hand? A banana will do!

14. I am concerned for the mental health of the person who obviously spends way too much time balancing odd objects on the rabbit’s head, taking pictures/vids and submitting them to CO. Evaluation might be indicated.

15. SlaveToCat says:

Now that is a sound track to shake your bunny tail too. Lunch time, got the speakers turned up and the office nerds are a dancin.

16. Just what I was thinking, I do sense disapproval of the choc. bunny. As well he should.

17. Clearly you don’t know about Oolong. Balancing odd objects on a rabbit’s head is a prestigious line of work, with a long and glorious tradition.

18. It’s the reincarnation of Oolong!

I knew he’d come back to us!

19. I agree, the whole thing is annoying.

20. this man has no right to complain if bunneh wakes him up in the morning by sitting on his head. or chest. or bladder….

21. Elaine From L.A. says:

Some people have waaaay too much time on their hands..or the bunny’s heads.

22. For the win!!! :)

23. Coffee Cup says:

Saying this is torment is kind of diluting the definition of actual animal torment. Animals don’t understand the concept of embarassment. He’s fine.

24. Cute, but clearly an Oolong ripoff.

25. I’ll just have to get me a new Flemish Giant, that’s what I’ll do.

26. I think the word you’re looking for is “homage” ;)

27. Msdove-thejrtlady says:

Pochahantas (sp.) seems to instill disapproval INMHO. Very adorable bunster

28. is he a longhorn? :)

29. If anybody tried to put anything on my rabbit’s head they’d pull back a bloody stump instead of an arm.

30. SixFootJen says:

I say, worthy successor to Oolong!! We have been without Head Balancing for too long.

31. Yes, and in that pic, bun is earless: my fave in ultra cayoote. But, is everyone sure that said bunster didn’t mind these shenanigans? Hmmmm…

32. 6rabbits says:

:-) Next time you wonder why bunnies disapprove of hoomins…