Snow Way! It IS Late April, Right?

“With it being the 24th of April and experiencing yet another snow storm, most of Minnesota’s residents are less than amused if not downright grumpy. However, Bear was thrilled! The woods by our home were magically transformed overnight.” -Cuteporter & Super Snow Shoveler Krista S., who has fingers crossed for low 60s by the weekend.

April 017

April 052

April 057

Comments

1. He is gorgeous! As are the pix!

Minnesotans… another bunch of tough people! :)

2. SlaveToCat says:

I call…….Contrastkins

3. What a handsome fella! I just want to boop that big nose!

4. 260Oakley says:

The Un-Bear-able Whiteness of Being

5. Wild applauses!

6. Romp Romp Romp!!1!!1!!1

7. I think he needs to go have a ‘chat’ with Phil about this weather ..

8. 1st pic: I thought it was really a bear…you know, of the ursus variety
    2nd pic: An enchanted forest I could look at forever (I’m a Winter lover!)
    3rd pic: Just wanted to put my boots on and join in the game.
    However, Winter does need to pack up and go now so Spring can wow us,
    and the ball will be easier to find. Right, Bear!?

9. I concur on all counts.

10. emmberrann says:

I follow Schoep and John who are also surrounded by the snowness of white, and Schoep adores the snow, too. Me, I hate it. Give me some warm!

11. That is one very happy pup. We’re getting snow flakes here in MI…but its nothing like that out in MN. Luckily neither myself nor the pup likes the snow, so we’ll sit inside and eat chocolate mug cake :)

12. I concur on 1 and the first half of 2 but not a big fan of snow romping (3). However, if i did snow romp, I’d want a Bear to join me.

13. Me too! I keep wondering where they are (I’ve forgotten) that they’re still having so much snow.

14. Sharon Wilson says:

It’s a sugar date…What if spring is late? In April it’s a marshmallow world…

15. Sorry, Bear, I just recently learned that I will not have to see snow for many years because we are moving to a glorious tropical land and Miss Schnozz and I and Mr t-lee will bask in the warmth of summer all year long…

Bear, it’s true I am not a snow-lover but I will throw your ball for you as many times as you like.

16. whaaaaaa??? Tracylee…where is this glorious tropical land??

17. skippymom says:

My best dog of my whole life was named Bear.

18. Thank you! It was like being transported. We went out for a walk and went back for the camera. He is a rescue who’s name was “IamLooker” Luckily the shelter changed it to Bear the day I went to meet him–It was fate!

19. oh we’ll still be in the US… the very very western part of the US…

20. skippymom says:

You can hang out with victoreia!

21. emmberrann says:

I think Schoep and John are in Mnn, but I’m not positive.

22. Haha, my boss lives in Minnesota. I like to give him local weather reports when I talk to him. Today it was 72 degrees here :)

23. Yumm chocolate mug cake

24. dolphin815 says:

Phil doesn’t know a shadow from a skidmark. But people still take him seriously for some reason.

25. dolphin815 says:

You know, sometimes I think I want to just keep you in my pocket to provide commentary on everything in life. :)

26. dolphin815 says:

Yes. Yes, we are. I remember a winter where it reached 60 below and the governor shut down the whole state because it was just too dangerous to be outside in that low a temperature. He was accused of being a “wimp”. o.O Sometimes we are crazy.