Gee We Have No Idea Why

any bunny would want to stick out their tongue like this. But, we’re not complaining!

8655360601_d8b67ccb78_b
coxcu

“Hello Cute Overload, Attached is a photo of my bunny Coco. She is a 7-year-old Lionhead Rabbit and she is the light of my life. She enjoys Italian parsley, Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal, green leaf lettuce and baby carrots. Oh and she recently ate 3 grapes. Hope you like her!”
(We do! And her little tongue too! -pyrit)

Comments

1. emmberrann says:

A bun on a Leash! Hey, the bun is on a LEASH!

2. emmberrann says:

PS, why am I tempted to pull that little pink tongue?

3. Coffee Cup says:

I frequently play “got your ear/tail/paw” with my bunny and it never occurred to me to attempt a “got your tongue.”

4. Bunnehs like Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal?
    now I have it in my head that I MUST get a bunneh and watch Saturday Morning Cartoons with him/her and share bowls of CTC.

though Miss Schnozz would frown SO MUCH at that idea.

5. Cutie pie.

6. Katherine G. says:

Who doesn’t like to eat all that? Good taste, bunny!

7. My hypothesis for why: “I muuuuuuuuch cuter than you, so there! phhlblbhf!”

8. 260Oakley says:

The bun is using her tongue as an in-dicator, as in “The noms go in here.”

9. You can tell Miss Schnozz that there’s enough room on the couch for all 3 of you. Oh and mr. tracylee too…

10. Amber Johnson says:

What a cutie pie!

11. skippymom says:

Oohh…I thought it was a snake attacking and that was why the bunny was sticking her tongue out. But then again, a person probably would not take a picture of her bunny being attacked by a snake, I suppose.

12. That bun is fluff-a-licious. The toungue is there as a conduit for dandelion greens. As in put dandelion greens here… Stat!!!

13. Opps sorry embberrann some how my IPad ended up making me a comment to you even though i wasnt but then i think bunny and kitty tongues hanging out just beg to be touched … Gently of course… so there, an actual reply to your post.

14. For some reason, the cutest thing to me about this entry is the note that the bunneh recently ate three grapes. Breaking news!

15. SlaveToCat says:

If you loosen the leash does the tongue go in?

16. emmmjama says:

The little pink tongue certainly makes it easier to find the face in all the floof!

17. emmmjama says:

oops Didn’t think I was entering that in response to anyone…other than the bun of course.

18. Athena's mom says:

The brindle floof! The tongue! The LEASH! There is nothing not strap-bitingly cute about this picture. DED

19. Killer Klown says:

I love lionheads. They always look like they just rolled out of bed. We have a little grey blobule of one.

20. That was the kicker, wasn’t it?

21. Why didn’t we tongue-hance?

22. Can we see it pleez? You don’t just handout leetle gems like that & then not show. Huh, I guess that’s why you’re called Killer Klown….you like to leave us dangling from the anticipaish. Post the photo already!

23. Alice Shortcake says:

I second that. Release the blobule!

24. well it’s more like Miss Schnozz and bunnehs do not get along..
    actually, she really likes them. but not for friendsies..

25. emmberrann says:

We wanna tongue-hance! We wanna tongue-hance! We wanna tongue-hance! (Etc.)

26. Haha for me too!! It was just so matter-of-fact and adorable.

27. Do I not understand bunny anatomy? The tongue looks like it’s coming from the bun’s nostril. :o

28. We have now been tongue-hanced.

29. Thanks again CO for catering to our every whim. Sugitomo’s right though, the tongue looks like it’s coming from the bunster’s nostril. Still, it sure is a cute tongue.