If You Won the L’ottery

OMG! Happy dance! Here’s how ottermatically fabulous your life could be!

Fave Fenway (the otter) Frames:

fenway &b pup

fenway & whale

fenway tub
The lucky winners are Fenway and MissPippyLou. And thanks to CO-er, rescue gal, who also sent this in!

Comments

1. We need a “brotha from anotha motha” tag.

2. Beyond my wildest imaginings. I loff this.

3. rescue gal says:

I didn’t get credit but finally something I submitted was posted!! Ok, I might be way too excited about this.

4. I love the name Fenway. I wish my local baseball team did not play on a park named after a bank :(

5. Martha in Washington says:

I know what you mean, naming a cute animal Safeco or Century Link just doesn’t quite work.

6. Martha in Washington says:

Where can I buy tickets for this L’ottery? *starts searching couch cushions for spare change*

7. That is just beyond cute! Love it! :D

And before anybody wonders and/or complains that otters are not pets – I had a peak at MissPippyLou´s YouTube Channel and this is the video description:

“Fenway the baby asian small clawed otter playing and learning to swim. Fenway is not a pet. I am a professional animal caretaker and work at a marine park. Otters do not make good pets and are illegal to own personally.”

8. SlaveToCat says:

I otter stop watching this and get to work.

9. Congrats!!! I have never had anything posted! This is great and they would have been crazy to not post it. Oh my…W-A-N-T Fenway!!!

10. Thank you…. :) However, you still can’t help but to want him and to want to cover him in kisses!

11. Thank you for that explanation. I am enchanted by Fenway but in my heart wondered why he wasn’t frolicking in the wild. I was going to hold my tongue so as not to be a buzzkill.

12. phred's mom says:

I agree, Theresa. Citizens Bank, as a name, is
    soulless. Connie Mack Stadium, or Shibe Park
    (now you know how old I am) are real names.
    Wrigley Field is good, Shea Stadium, also,
    but these commercial names have zero to do
    with the sport played in them. Harrumph!

13. Thanks for the info Mad Cat Lady nouw the only question remaining is:
    Why do I not work for a marine park so I could also take care of a baby otter?

14. I got to hold a baby otter (a rescue) once. It was like holding a fur-covered Slinky, and his little feet opened up into perfect circles! He’d been found in a swimming pool, nearly exhausted, and the animal rescue people were taking him to a sanctuary when they stopped in to show him to one of my co-workers. I was lucky enough to be in his office when they showed up!

15. Sorry .. I gotta do it .. This video is otter-lly crazy !

16. We still call it Tigers Stadium, not Comerica Park. :)

17. What is the song that is playing during the video?

18. rescue gal, consider yourself credited! Go ahead and get excited!

19. Athena's mom says:

Fenway in his kitty jinglebell collar playing with the stuffed killer whale broke my cute. It’s hanging out on springs like the Grinch’s heart.

20. It seems so much fun being an otter!

21. har!

22. awww! i wanna hold one! in a swimming pool? poor little guy. glad someone got him out.

23. am i the only one who found the clip so amazing, but the musak painful?

24. When I win the lottery, gonna buy all the girls on my block a color TV and a bottle of french perfume.

25. And a otter.

26. Jugglegeese says:

Otters have the cutest tails ever. Something about their tails is just infinitely pleasing.

27. The Original Jane says:

Thanks for the extra info. I wonder why they take care of him indoors at someones home with so little in the water time?

28. rescue gal says:

WHOO- HOO! Thanks pyrit. :)

29. The music reminds me of the jazz fusion band Spyro Gyra.

30. can i live on your block?