Hey If You’re Ordering From Staples?

We need some copy paper, some toner, some hi-liters, and..hmm…oh, we’re down to one puppeh, too. So maybe a few of those.

8663084473_ab4a7bd3ee_b
Little Fuzz Head c/o The Daily Cute.

Comments

1. I wonder if they quickly shut the drawer when the boss comes by?

2. I remember seeing this on CO like three years ago. Who is with me??

3. Kari Callin says:

Best work desk accessory EVER! :D

4. lisaLASSIE says:

yes: and I still haven’t been offered a job there.

5. That pup is absolutely top-drawer.

6. Elaine From L.A. says:

I’m fainting from the QTE!!! And the puppy is sleeping on a kitty towel :~)

7. Stressfactor says:

I remember seeing it too. And there are no puppehs where I work either. I feel like I’m not getting all my proper office supplies…

8. I can’t even comprehend what this would do to my productivity,

9. bluebird says:

Imagine the stress-reduction.

10. Puppies should be standard equipment in every office!!

11. SlaveToCat says:

Paper shredder, hole puncher, and lunch protector that fits in your top drawer.

12. If there were puppies where I worked, I’d totally still be there!

13. pupfanatic says:

Te he! True- but I don’t know about the lunch PROTECTOR part!

14. pupfanatic says:

I would so take LESS than minimum wage just to work w/ that puppeh. Talk about a fringe benefit.

Unless he is a puppeh-shaped stapler; possible?

15. Yes, this post is an encore but it’s like a favorite movie…I can see it again and again! :)

16. Seriously, that’s one of my most frequent subject of day dreaming – that there are puppies or kittens roaming my workplace.

17. I think I could put puppehs in the ‘snack’ section of the office budget, yes? just sneak that little line item right in there!

NOMNOMNOM look at that ear flap :)

also – I’ve been away for awhile, what’d I miss?

18. Happy Admin Professionals Day should be the title! I’m feeling under-appreciated today by not having a puppy-desk!

19. Haha! So where are they going to hide the puppeh when he gets bigger? :)

20. THIS is why people steal office supplies from work.

21. emmmjama says:

ummm…Us??

22. I wish I worked in a dog friendly office. This is sweet!