It’s Time for Meercat Mindlink!

Hi there, Meercats and Meerdogs! Come on along! Today we’re going to talk about how watching TV can influence you more than you realize!

8650203550_b82928b6dc_b
Via Tumblr.

Comments

1. Frank, a mere dog, practices his Meercat skills.

2. That is just too funny! :D

3. This reminds me of when my Oberon was still a kitten. He was sitting in my lap, watching a documentary about Australian wildlife. He was especially fascinated watching joeys climb in and out of Mama Kangaroo’s pouch. He stared and stared, and when the segment was over, he got out of my lap, walked over to my old girl Puckie, and shoved his head between her hind legs as hard as he could. Much snarling, hissing, growling, and swatting ensued.

I couldn’t figure out if this meant he was really smart or really stupid, and I remained uncertain for the rest of his long and happy life.

4. Meerkat..

5. That is too flippin’ adorable/hilarious!

6. Of course the weiner dog is named Frank.

7. skippymom says:

*clapping politely*

8. Betty Pickett says:

I showed this to Dixie but she didn’t get it

Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2013 15:46:36 +0000 To: bettypickett123@hotmail.com

9. skippymom says:

I would view more pictures of him with relish.

10. I bet you wouldn’t even have to mutard your courage to do it.

11. I love dogs who can sit flat on their derrière.

12. skippymom says:

I would like to sit down with him and catch up.

13. Lol. Two of my four dogs do this all the time, although my SarahPooh is getting a tad too obese to hold herself up for long. She’s on a diet :(

14. You show’em up, Frank! This is such a heart-warming pic for me; our dachshunds when we were growing up were meerkat-emulators and we did not know that, imagine!

15. Ha!!!

16. phred's mom says:

He sounds uber-intelligent to me.

17. “The offending football has been neutralized. What is your next command, Lord Meerk?”

18. aww, I had an Oberon too! When he was teeny (he was the runt) he was only 3 pounds so “Oberon” was a mouthful – I called him “Obie” and it stuck. He was a Shep/Dobie mix and so sweet.

19. SlaveToCat says:

That dog looks a bit chili, maybe he would like a blanket to wrap up in or a bun to curl up to and get all toasty.