A Revolutionary Photo Bomb For Sure

This horse gets his BIG smile on during a Revolutionary War reenactment.

Best photo bomb ever,” comments Sender-Inner/Cuteporter Nancy K. over theyah in Noo Hampshah.

1. rescue gal says:

Almost fell out of my chair!! Better than falling off a horse I suppose. :)

2. Hi mom!

3. fish eye no miko says:

Can’t… stop… laughing…

4. That creeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepppppppppppeeeeeeeeeeeedddddddddddddddddd me out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. SlaveToCat says:

During fierce battles the cannons rattle the teeth right out of your head.
    George gives me his teeth for safe keeping and a thorough cleaning. Seeeeeee…..

7. fleurdamour says:

The Petriot

8. Lerrinus says:

9. 260Oakley says:

This British officer is obviously unaware that he’s riding one of the Sons of Liberteeth. Tom Paine-in-the-Ass probably set him up.

10. You’re keelling me.

11. Your insight into history is unique, Oakley ;)

12. Reblogged this on Serenity is a fuzzy belly and commented:
    We have a graphic in our clip-art book that we use a lot for legislature and other similar topics for our editorial and letters pages that, to me, looks like a photobomb. But this photo out-goofies that one.

13. Mikeyfur says:

I’ve really tried to look at this without laughing hysterically……nope, can’t do it! Funniest thing ever!

14. 260Oakley says:

Here we see the great French war horse, General Laughayette.

15. Reached the point where I don’t know whether it’s the photos or the puns that I find most amusing. The combination is absolutely fantastic!

16. fleurdamour says:

We’ve risen to the challenge with tricorny puns.

17. If there are a lot of comments and/or I’m short on time, I will sometimes do Control-F just to look for 260 comments. Just to make sure I don’t miss one.

18. Mikeyfur says:

One of your best!

19. OhMAHGERD you are killing me!

20. capital photo-petard

21. reely? in the lounge for that? someone pass me a cup of rabbity disapproval and a layover scone

22. You think the finger of fate is fickle? Well, now that you’ve met the CO Mod Godz up close & personal, you really know what’s fickle. Their motto: enjoy your stay; come again. ;)

23. I needed something like this to make me smile after this week..thank you C.O.

24. fleurdamour says:

The Teeth Party

25. *** applauds ****

26. “See? I told you it was Tommy Lee Jones!”

27. “Ha! And I chased them Continental Army all the way back to New Hampshire!”

(apologies if that sentence made no sense, as I’m not American and is not familiar with the Revolutionary War.)

28. 260Oakley says:

Your sentence makes historical sense… as long as you remember who got the last laugh in that war. ;)

29. Horsie looking in a mirror to see if there are any oats stuck in his teeth….

30. fleurdamour says:

Too bad we don’t have video of this, because then we could look a gif’ed horse in the mouth.

31. :lol: I wish we did have a video of this too, fleurdamour :lol:

32. 260Oakley says:

You jpegged that one! Bravo.

33. beautiful, fleurdamour!

34. thelittlemyrmidon says:

What regiment are these guys? We have a local group that are the 1st Regiment of Foot Guards (Grenadiers), but I can’t quite identify these uniforms.

35. tykittaaaa says:

Man, that Nicolas Cage really disappears into his role.

36. insert Sara Jessica Parker joke *here*

37. Nicolas Cage is a vampire so his image wouldn’t appear on film.

38. fleurdamour says:

One if by land, two if by squee!