Yes, Sarah, There is a Twins Category

And to further answer your question: here on CO, instead of a category it’s more of a tag, and instead of twins we like to call it “Matchinks”, and instead of babbling on any more, here are just a few examples!

This Just In: Twins ResQte

This Just In: Twin Horsies, maybe

Twice upon a Time in a Land Far, Far Away

This This Just Just In In Polar Polar Bear Bear Cubs Cubs

Double Your Pleasure Double Your Fun

This one falls under “Funny You Should Ask” (head tilt):

Double Happiness Announcement!

And now, your gorgeous goggie doppelgangers are the latest and greatest addition to the club!!!

8486374471_1266e04bd5_b
Connor (rear) Duncan (front), thankfully distinguished by Sarah C.

Comments

1. Ohmylord, they are beautiful! and the tounges!! :)

2. Doggelgangers!

3. Either someone is just very fond of common Scottish names or (and this is the option I choose to believe) they are GIANT Highlander fans! ;-p

4. Because if it is not Scottish then it is crrrr*p! :D

5. WOW – ya’ll are beautiful!! XOXO – Bacon

6. jlamusings says:

There can be only one! (doggie playfight ensues)
    And Saffron- you made me do a spit-take. HA! I loved those skits.

7. OMG Saffron I choked on my lunch LOL!

8. Beautiful Dogs. Love them.

9. Heather wins. By virtue of her name.

10. Marianne says:

What kind of dogs are they? They seem to have German Shepherd heads and ears, but I’ve never seen long-haired Shepherds. Beautiful!

11. i call matchingks!

the tufty fur and the tufty grass

12. Piper down, we have a piper down.

13. Huh, I would’ve said Tervuren

14. All I can say is… absolutely gorgeous. They would definitely win a beauty contest (especially if I was one of the contestants :P)! :)

15. Oops! *blush* Forget the beauty contest idea. I overlooked an important detail. The names! The names! (I’m an idiot) :D

16. Mamabear says:

It’s Catherine and Elena!

*Embarrassingly waits to see who gets that*

17. Mamabear says:

I was thinking Malanois.

18. Lewis n' Clark says:

I just reread the Megster’s birth announcement of yore….still wishing we could see pix :)

19. Martha in Washington says:

I was gonna ask if their last name was MacLeod!

20. Martha in Washington says:

Why are there no beauty contests for boys? I would watch! :D

21. Cynthia M says:

Vampire Diaries!

22. Definitely not malinois, but I was thinking tervuren, too.

23. And the pink tongues and pink inner ears!

24. Er, there can be only two!

25. januaryfarmer says:

Keep looking at these guys. Great dogs and great photo!

26. Athena's mom says:

Yes, Belgian Shepherds. Tervs aren’t all one color. And yes, there are long-coat German shepherds. To wit: http://www.amazon.com/Shepherd-Girl-A-Dog-Story/dp/1467938386

27. Malanois are built and colored like small German Shephards. They are often used in police work even though they can be used as herding dogs. I thought Tervuren at first, too. They are long haired versions of the Malanois but the black threw me. Good job, akimbo.