I Want A Hug

I want it NOW.

Posted on YouTube by Melabois.

Comments

1. I want to be her!

2. Hilz, you took the words right out of my mouth!

3. I love the way she says. “Oh that hurts, Yes it does” in the happiest voice I’ve ever heard!! :lol:
    I am so jealous!!

4. Mamabear says:

That: “I am in much pain, but don’t want to startle you…” exchange was hilarious!

Also, you couldn’t pay me enough to wear flip flops in an area where wild (or wild captive) animals might nibble my toes. I kept waiting to see where the video was going and if it would involve some toe nomming.

5. I think the rules are if a cute koala climbs into your arms you can take him home! *hopeful* :D

What a nice lady to let claws cause ouchies and be so gentle with the koala.

6. That really was the best part. And I am beyond jealous!! :)

7. Alice Shortcake says:

Australia! That magical land where cuddle-starved koalas shin up your pants without so much as a by your leave…

8. That baby koala would be mine, if he did that around me, and he would not be allowed to go back to wild. Sorry, Australia – that’s the rule when I visit!

9. rescue gal says:

I have never been filed with such overflowing jealousy before!

10. Teresa in NC says:

* Looks around for koala to cuddle, finds none *

* Sulks *

* Picks up cat instead *

11. wordphreak says:

I know just how you feel….

12. Sharon Wilson says:

That’s not a koala, that’s a wombat that can climb! :)

13. Also the land of huge poisonous snakes and spiders though … ><

14. That is not how the koalas greeted me when I visited Tidbinbilla.

15. Hurts so good. :P

16. Holding a real koala has been the penultimate cute experience of my life – well worth being stuck in a flying metal tube to get to Australia. What you can’t tell from the video is they small amazing from all of the eucalyptus they eat. And they are such lovers!!

17. First of all I Laughed so hard when the Koala actually got close to her face and she was three parts totally excited the Koala was there and two parts horrified that it might get in her face…And second i am totally Jealous and thirdly… at the begging I kept thinking just crouch down silly and scoop the little guy up into your arms because I could not ever be that polite to let the little guy climb me.. I would be all grabby hands.

18. Yes, please take pictures of me and this koala and the gaping wounds up and down my body.

19. Martha in Washington says:

Is this an APPALOOSSA Koala?! Spotted butt!

20. Ah, koalas…it’s good luck if they poo on you! Imagine the fortune that awaits if they scritch-scratch you with their sharp lil’ claws! All for a marsupial hug.