Pepper With Leetle Peepers

Ah nose..that spot on top of ma head makes me look like an 8 Ball.

8489865975_965e62488a_b

8490965272_efe5ac6197_b

8489866101_38b10c6dd1_b
From Shanti M.

Comments

1. Gah!!!! [ded]

2. Furtive Ferret says:

That made my morning better. Now I’m going in for a quick ear nuzzle.

3. Oreo cookie!

4. My exact thoughts! Best Oreo cookie EVER..from someone who doesn’t like real oreo cookies.

5. I just want to kiss that little spot! Over and over again!

6. i think that’s how they rubbed off the white, there

7. Yes! It’s like a leelte bullseye for my lips!

8. I can hear the PLINKs! And is it me or does he have a Chaplin-stache?

9. Also, note the URL.

10. bluebird says:

I think you’re right, Blair.

11. Ded. That’s all: ded.

12. Kari Callin says:

Whaa? You wanna play patty cakes?
    Okay. There.
    Man, my human wears me out. ;)

13. He’s just to cute for words!

14. That spot is called a Haggerty spot. My boston has it too, and many Bostons I’ve seen around town have it!

One of the old founding lines of Bostons way back in the early 1900’s was owned by the Haggertys. Many of their Bostons were born with the dot on the top of their heads, and the marking became associated with the line.

(click through to Fact #1)

15. SlaveToCat says:

Silly me, I thought the little boston terrier got the spot from bumping his head on all those low ceilings in old colonial homes. Here let me kiss it and make better. smoooooooooccccchhhhhh.

16. Anyone else remember the briefly-available Coffee Oreos? They were the BEST!

17. I just want to squish that little chub fold above his nose. Cutie patootie!

18. Such a cutie Patootie.. I know I say it a lot but really he is and that spot is the target for my lips too.. Smooches little guy and the sweet spot.

19. He’s a little pinto bean. :D

20. Haggerty spots, AKA Angel Kisses!

21. Awww, he looks vicious… :)

22. Growing up, we had a (faux) rule that you couldn’t pet the dog on Wednesday to give his fur a day to grow back.

23. eye capsules :o)…. and smooooochie on the head… too cute!!!!

24. I want him so badly. He looks so sweet!

25. make it a hat trick! 3 kizzies . . .

26. pupfanatic says:

Me, too. Honk shu forever! Good bye cruel woild.

What a snorfy lil pupasaurus….thunk.

27. pupfanatic says:

D’awww. What a cayoote rule.

28. KittyMarthaPoo says:

That little round head. I just want to smooch it real loudly.

29. I pronounce Pepper to have proved the proshest puplet ‘pon which I have popped my particular peepers. Pleh.