Everybody Loves Raymond- Including Winston

Obviously Raymond doesn’t have much to say. This has Winston a bit concerned.

Cuteporter Emily checks in: “Winston’s a 3 year old Great Dane. We rescued him from a farm but he’s been a city dog ever since. This spring we took him and his brother out to the country and rented an old farm house. The owner has his prize deer head hanging on the wall. Winston was obsessed with it. Every time he went into the room he would have to say hello to him. We decided the deer needed a name so we started calling him Raymond.”

Comments

1. Oh Winston…

2. Hello. I am a dog and I am new here. What are this?

3. 260Oakley says:

Winston tried to get to know his new friend, but their relationship stag-nated because Raymond was a bit of a stuffed shirt.

4. rescue gal says:

Goggie is probably trying to figure out why it is just a head. For that matter, so is the poor deer! :(

5. Awww . . . thought from the title it would be Weenston. How I miss him and his owner: sneef!
    On to cheerier things: miffed Winston in his Rice Krispies costume http://cuteoverload.com/2012/10/31/cute-overloads-howl-a-ween-celebrashe/

6. Martha in Washington says:

I love the way he’s all “Mom, Dad, come look at this. Are you coming? Hurry up. Come see!”

7. were the deer and the dog to meet in a, uhm, former like, they’d be pretty much nose to mose anyway . . .

8. agree. they are much more beautiful alive.

9. I wonder if Winston is a distant cousin of Maymo.

10. So now I want a deer head to see how my dog will react. Especially since he seems to think he can take on the live ones despite weighing about 20 pounds.

11. sabrina rose says:

Ha ha ha snerkle – good one!

12. Ha! So evil: “GEET OUT OF MAH CHAIR!” Oh poor Maymo. ;)

13. Poor Winston thought he’d found a new friend, or maybe a chew toy. Things like this mess with a poor doggies “search-image” so much. Some stuffed animals freak out my pets. Don’t get me started on what my doggie thought of the FURBY (pure EVIL).

14. Is it too evil that I wanted to see that deer come alive & start singing or talking like One of those wall fish mounts ?

15. woofy's ma says:

Maybe Winston wants to know if he’ll end up on the wall.

16. That would be awesome! Now I want to go buy one of those singing fish to see if it would freak out my kittehs…..

17. Blue Footed Booby says:

Don’t worry, the rest of the deer is on the other side of the wall.

18. This video is hilarious. :D :D :D Thanks for posting it T.U. M. <3
    Poor Maymo. Now he needs some lemons and limes to make him feel better?

19. Blue Footed Booby says:

Growing up I had a fake mounted tigerhead on my wall. My dog (yellow lab) didn’t look up a lot, so it was a good year before he noticed it. He stood there barking at it for a while before he gave up.

20. Yeah, my heart jumped for a minute, thinking it might be Winston The Cat. Oh, well.

21. Don’t we need a resQte tag???
    Winston is a cutie! What a well-mannered boy!

22. Probably smells like deerhide and aantler which make a big chew toy. Winston may just get Raymond off the wall ….. soon.

23. Mamabear says:

Lawl!

24. Hahahaa… Ok, that was twisted and evil and hilarious…

25. Even though I can have only small dogs in the condo where I live, I simply adore big derpy dogs! I would love to give Winston a great big hug and a smooch.

26. The nose to nose boops just killed me. LOL