Are You Smarter than a Bunny?

A carrot stick of mass 0.10 kg is nommed at a velocity of MACH 0.1469 before coming to rest. How much cute is achieved?

8631637299_f7d4243870_b
Suneetra took a well deserved break from grueling medical studies to catch a cute pic of her bunny, Zippy Tunes, for CO. We wish you the very best for the MCAT, Suneetra! You are obviously a genius, and you have now earned your honorary C.D. (Cuteologist Degree).

Comments

1. ….some bunny has a sense of humor
    thanks !

2. kibblenibble says:

I was just thinking that we were missing a bun for Bunday, and CO delivered! Good luck, Suneetra.

3. Zippy Tunes!! What a great name for a bunny. :D

4. That’s the 1998 edition. either Suneetra already passed or she’s in trouble.

5. I’m wondering if that plate is for Suneetra or her buddy.

6. I thought only kittehs had to take the MCAT.

7. Suneetra Karam Singh says:

I am so touched that Zippy Tunes made it on CO!! Thank you so much, this makes all the studying ahead of me (and my steadfast best bud / bun?) that much more fun! I gratefully accept the Cuteology Degree, but really all credit goes to my mentor, the ever-cute Zippy Tunes :)

8. Suneetra Karam Singh says:

Gigi, the sample tests are relevant still and I am trying to get as much practice as I can!

9. Madame X says:

I thought the answer was 42…

In any event, ZT is one handsome bunneh and I hope it’s Dr. Seneetra by now!

10. SlaveToCat says:

Ohhh if I could go back to college and do it all over again I would definitely go back to Medical School. And marry me a brilliant cardiac surgeon with a kitty and a bun.

11. Cambridge Rat Mom says:

a gigagoogle.

12. *nosebonks*

13. Are those bunny snacks or hoomin snacks? Or are bunny and hoomin sharing a plate of hoomin-bunny-friendly snacks?

14. 260Oakley says:

That’s one smart bun you have. Did he gradate from Johns Hop-kins? ;)

15. Suneetra Karam Singh says:

Hoomin-bunny-friendly snacks :) We share :)

16. Suneetra Karam Singh says:

How did you guess??!! Haha Johns Hop-kins! Love it!

17. Coffee Cup says:

An this is how Suneetra and Zippy Tunes will bring about world peace.

18. Sounds like the perfect plan to me. Yay for Suneetra and Zippy Tunes!!! :)

19. 13.3 bleens.

20. lisaLASSIE says:

Good luck Suneetra!!! But how do you manage to stop playing with bunny long enough to study? And Pyrit: thank you for finding that brilliant question. I’m sure there are a lot of cuteness-related questions on the test and if there aren’t there should be!

21. Awww.. Okay and MCAT’s I mean if that isn’t a made for Cute Overload text book title I don’t know what is. Suneetra.. Wishing you great success on your upcoming exams.

22. Ohhh yeah i forgot to say No I am not smarter than a bunny. :)

23. Suneetra Karam Singh says:

Thank you everyone for the best wishes! It is beautiful to know that people care! Zippy Tunes and I are both touched!

24. *Groans appreciativeLY*

25. Constance says:

Rock out on the MCAT and then prepare to be tested/surveyed nearly to death. I’m just finishing up my Intern year and taking my Step 3 exam. When I look aback at all the tests I’ve taken since the MCAT (which at the time felt like the biggest/most important day of my life) it makes my head spin! chin up, snuggle a bun and good luck in your education and career. Despite all the testing, it’s still the second best choice I ever made. :-)

26. Suneetra says:

Thank you, Constance! I will admit that there are times that I get a little overwhelmed by the sheer work ahead of me… and then I hop on over to Cute Overload and feel all better :) It’s great to have someone further down the path reach out to provide encouragement – this can be a lonely path at times, after all. I write the MCAT Friday so I had better get back to studying :)