Smile

…just don’t get caught.

8598627364_1470594228_b

dfddfdd
Cuteporter John Red this one.

Comments

1. laughing so hard I’m disturbing the whole office

2. Sharon Wilson says:

BWAHAHA! What is it with these photobomb monkeys??

3. MONKEYBOMB

4. skippymom says:

Is this real?
    Oh, wait, who cares?

5. :lol: I wish it was a video and it was on a loop!
    She looks ahead, the monkey smiles. She looks back, the monkey looks away.
    Over and over and over.. :lol:

6. This looks like a Celebes crested macacque, ackshally. They have a peculiar look about them… Never forgot when one was on the Tonight Show with Johnny Carson, and went kind of bonkers in the studio– but with a very serious, solemn face all the time. Kind of like he was on a mini-mission. :D Also stands out in my mind because his name was Doc, and he wore a bright red diaper. :lol:

7. skippymom says:

That would be totally awesome.

8. skippymom says:

8O

9. PS: Remember these guys? Talk about cheesy grins!

Skippymom, I’ll see if I can find a clip of that Tonight Show segment with Doc the Red Diaper baby. :D

10. skippymom says:

Um, that’s OK, I know you’re really busy….

11. That is so The Far Side!

12. Love his little macaque mouth in the second pic.

13. Nothing, nothing….

14. The woman is kinda making a very Amy/Mayim Bialik (from Big Bang Theory) face in the first frame LOL

15. Is it just me, or is that monkey extremely scary? He looks like he’s going to attack or something. haha!

16. I thought “Monkey Bombs ” were the polite term for what was thrown by monkeys that didn’t approve of something/someone !

17. Yeah, but if she really wants to – who are we to deny her that pleasure? :)

18. The self-portrait-taking macaques are much better photographers than I am. :)

19. Can’t stop laughing. Again!

20. canadianmary says:

WHY am I STILL in moderation..,
    *sigh*
    looks around in the newly updated lounge, sees a pot of tea steeping away and a plate of yummy looking shortbread…grabs a pretty mug and puts feet up..

21. joools in PDX says:

LOLOLOL. fortunately the office just closed so I am not disturbing anyone.

22. Wooly bully says:

I’m laughing so hard only dogs can hear me!!!

23. There’s shortbread in the Mod Lounge? Please save me some, I’ll be right in. :)

24. canadianmary says:

why was my original comment removed..????
    I said, that it looked like this photo was photoshopped, did someone not like this expressed opinion??

25. It’s an old tradition that the P-word not be uttered too loudly around these here* parts.

*Scroll down to “Photoshop”