Shouldn’t Her Name Be “Wrinkles” Instead?

Earlier today we mentioned it’s National Farm Animals Day. Winkles the Shar-Pei cross wanted to get in on the act, too.

From Cuteporter Adam C.: “I went and spent a good half day filming ‘Winkles’ the farm puppeh! Very hard to keep up with but I think you’ll agree she is pretty cute!! She lives at Serendipity Farm which is a rescue farm Down Under for unwanted livestock animals. (How cool is that btw?)

[Very cool. -Ed]

CLASSIC POST-WINKLES ‘WHAT IN THE WORLD WAS THAT’ FAVE FRAME:

Clipboard01

Comments

1. Mary (the first) says:

Ok we have reached a new level of cuteness!! And I didn’t think it was possible!!

2. Cute Overload always finds a way to surpass previous levels of cuteness, which we all thought were unsurpassable! Wrinkles sure is a busy girl, I need a nap after watching her!

3. LOL!!! Also the poor kitten.. didn’t know what hit her.

4. Two bathroom moments in one day – CO must be trying to come up with a new theme day. :p Running away from the leetle peegs and the surprise kitten lick-athon were my favorite moments.

5. This is the best thing I’ve seen in awhile :D

6. Elaine From L.A. says:

I heartily concur with the above statements of fact :~) And I need a good giggle today! Well, I need one every day :~)

7. 4leafclover says:

I love watching Winkles complete her checklist of oh-so-important farm activities: chow down with the pigs, stand still and stare at the cows, lick the kitten ’til it falls over… How could they run this farm without her? (Also, it seems that there isn’t a fence out there that can stop Winkles! I counted three that she plowed right through!)

8. Roots with the pigs, eats grass with the cows. When in Rome…

9. What a wonderful little film!

10. skippymom says:

puppy kisses knocked over the kitten hahahahahaha

I think her name should be Princess Goofity Goofball of Gooflandia.

11. skippymom says:

Oh dammit I spelled puppeh the other way. What the heck is wrong with me?!
    *rooting around the lounge searching for snacks*

12. Clearly Winkles takes an “I’ll have what they’re having” approach to life. What a cutie!

13. She was the victim of a lick and run.

14. The expression on the kitteh’s face is priceless!! That poor thing had no idea what hit her. :) :) :)

One of the best things I’ve ever seen on CO.

15. I cackled!!! Gonna watch it again. There are still guffaws to be had.

16. :D
    How about a cheeseburger, chips, and no Coke, but a Pepsi?

17. Oh, no, did I really call her Wrinkles? What a bossy-boots I am, renaming such a sweetie. But Brinke’s right, Wrinkles really does fit her sooo well.

18. skippymom says:

Thank you!

19. Bless, bless bless! Love the musical accompaniment to her busy day.

20. PS. How is it she was scared of piglets but chowed down big time with the grown ups? What a funny pupster!

21. I loved how the kitteh fell over after such amount of lovins’ and then was like whaaaa??

22. I give you some of my cake Skippy…only if you wants. I did love that she totally knocked down the kitty. What an adorable lil girl

23. Was anyone else waiting for Winkles to moo at the cows, or was it just me? I always moo at cows, and after yesterday’s confused kitteh it seemed so likely…

24. I’ll bet when she’s done, that dawg just FALLS over… kerplunk!

25. The Original Jane says:

Somebody has a fun life, no? Now I’m not sure if I mean Winkles or the photog.

26. Jimbeaux says:

Indeed! It seemed like she was going over a checklist, and at each point wagging happily and saying, “I love my job!” Adorabuls!

27. I love how the cow doesn’t even look up or pause.

28. :lol: That what it looked like, Emmylee :lol:

29. :lol: I just LOVE that part of this video :lol:

30. KittyMarthaPoo says:

The “drive-by kitty kissing” was the best part!

This video was so awesome, I wanna see a whole movie version.

31. marthava says:

I tuned into my most favorite radio station in all the world on the way into work this morning. It starts my day off right EVERY day…and then I learned they have had to sell their frequency and go out of business after 26 years… So, I cannot even express just how much I appreciated discovering this small gem of a video when I first logged in at work. CO has always been Part Deux of starting each day off on the right foot and lifts my spirits 100% of the time. Meg & Company truly are blessings (even though that word has been so overused to describe so much truly meaningless crap as to render it almost useless, in this case I am talking about the real McCoy(s).)

32. Amen! Meg & Company, please don’t ever leave us!!

33. tellthetruth1 says:

Oh, that dog is awesome. With ours, they were rumples instead of wrinkles! ;-)