No Tresspissing

I will now mark this territory! For my own scents of pees!

8597706811_c207fbb5d0_b
Nairobi National Park. Photo by Marko Djurica. Via The Telegraph. Erm, yeah.

Comments

1. Catwhisperer says:

Funny, for sure, but cute? Maybe if it was a baby… I know, I know–ageism and all that!

2. I’m gonna go with “oddly impressive.”

3. murkle46 says:

Did someone fall for the “Pull My Horn” trick?

4. Ooooooh, you gonna get nuffers now!

5. 260Oakley says:

Urine for a surprise if you do!

6. I know, I know.
    But his tailio is curly Qte.
    And it looks like his ear has been notched to protect him, which is ResQte.

7. You guys should work together as a team. :) :) :)

8. Officer Crabtree, I presume? (for ‘Allo, ‘Allo” fans)

9. You could put out a forest fire with that!

10. AhhA!!! That explains ‘The Gods Must Be Crazy”…. http://youtu.be/OZ81dcD1N8s

11. All I can say is I’m grateful that I have cats and not rhinos!
    Can you imagine what the littler box would be like? 8O

12. See, there’s always a bright side to everything. :)

13. Opposite Day on CO!

14. The hovertext made me spit all over my keyboard. Thanks, pyrit!

15. OH my tummy hurts from laughing now at all of your comments.

16. GOOD MOAAAAANING.

17. skippymom says:

Sometimes when I get up in the morning and go to scoop the boxes, I think there must have been rhinos in my house during the night.

18. It would definitely not be “littler.” :D

19. Killingm me with the laughingk! I’m thinking though, maybe that’s not, you know, a spray, but a gaseous cloud? Either way, I fear for that plant life in the vicinity. 8O

20. I’m so glad I’m not the only one with a juvenile sense of humor. :)

21. Yesterday it was a leek instead of a leak behind the wall, today it’s a littler box instead of a litter box. I blame C.O. for melting my brain with all the cuteness .

But please don’t stop! Who needs a functionning brain anyway :lol:

22. so there’s a tiger at the rescue where I volunteer whose absolute favorite game is to spray the guests

23. LOL – seriously. You probably just got me in trouble here at work…

24. SlaveToCat says:

And people complain about the boys aiming skills in the loo.

25. This is gross, man… yikes!

26. The Original Jane says:

At least it wasn’t a hippo. They spray their poop!

27. Oh, don;t get started with hippos. Spraying is only the beginning. 8O

28. Are we SURE this isn’t from Ace Ventura? ;)

29. I second that. :)

30. The Original Jane says:

Worse than spraying poop?

31. *shifty eyes*

32. warrior rabbit says:

Who would be #1 and who would be #2?

33. You are in very good company. No shortage of juvenality around here, thank goodness. :)