Whaawazzat?

Shhhh. It’s too quiet. There! That! Yeah! Mah ears don’t hear anything. But mah wheeskaires do!

8576989475_81131caccb_b
What was it, Square Pants Rudy? Maybe your buddies Coco, Tracy L. and Neith M., of Toronto know?

Comments

1. Saffron says:

Kittayn is practicing the feline art of staring intently at a spot until the hoomin gets up to see what is there…and of course nothing is there.

Not that my kittehs have done this to me hundreds of times…….

2. dgerish says:

What a handsome kitkat! And Saffron is right–kitties need to practice this skill.

3. Kitty is practicing scaring the snot out of his/her humans.

4. Rachael says:

Square Pants Rudy? Really? Loff eet!!! :) :) :)

5. in solidarity witya, Saffron :)

6. yyyyyeeeeesssss…… (possibly literal “snot out” …)

7. Yep, me too. Rudy looks like our Henry, although Rudy is much more svelte…

8. She’s sooooo cute.

9. januaryfarmer says:

Beautiful photo (and cute kitty too).

10. When one of my cats looks intently at something I always go see because they find bugs that I didn’t see and once one of them allerted us to a small leek behind a wall.

11. LOL! Possibly!

12. Lilac has been telling me there is a mouse under the cupboards where I can not get to it.. for weeks. she will eventually get it. because she is determined.

13. ahahahah…. it took me a minute to figure out you meant leak, as in water running, not leek, as in the vegetable… hahahah… I was like, a leek behind a wall???

14. Plotting…I can see it in her eyes.

15. Clairedelune says:

What a beautiful little marmie!! She’s ready to pounce, judging from the Garfield-like chops … maybe on a napping hoomin?? :-D

16. Clairedelune says:

Hey, didn’t you ever hear of a garden wall? Am sure kittyadventure meant just that, her leeks behind the garden wall. Along with the carrots and radishes. Sheesh. ;-D

17. Clairedelune says:

OOps, my bad, I meant gigi of course. :-}

18. Well yeah, that was my first thought – a garden wall, but then I thought, why would a cat be paying attention to a vegetable in a garden… etc… :) :)

19. Yes I did mean a leak and not a leek (dumb fingers). :lol:

20. I actually thought you meant leeck as in lick. :) :)

21. I’m mostly filled with dread at that point, as I’m never sure if they’ve brought me a small dead feathery gift without its body attached. Yuck!

22. AWW :D I so want to cuddle and snorgle dear sweet, Square Pants Rudy :D I would love to do the same thing to Coco :D Tracy L. and Neith M., of Toronto are so lucky to have such sweet pets :D What pet is Coco and he/she a boy or girl? :D

23. phred's mom says:

Where have you been, Firdie?
    I’ve missed you.

24. murkle46 says:

Was it a farside cartoon where one dog was saying to another dog”Watch this!I’m going to stare at the shower curtain,bristle the hairs on my back,and start growling in a low register!”?

25. AW thx phred’s mom!!! How nifty.

I have been “here” (ie still breathing) but I haven’t been HERE (ie/ CO) as much lately ….ummm… let’s see….I”ve been to a school for mimes???YEH THAT”S the ticket!!!

naw — um just more boring Real Life obligations the past few weeks and cannot justify lots of recreational activities, until it’s over with …housing subsidy re-qual, etc etc. Pure boring bureacracy whose anniversary falls this month I fear!!

So nice to be remembered! How have you been?

26. noellesbootcutkittenpants says:

One of my Facebook friends posted something about manta rays jumping out of the water and scientists trying to figure out whether it’s a hunting thing, a mating thing, or…done just for fun. I commented, “Hey, watch this! It confuses the heck out of the humans!”

27. noellesbootcutkittenpants says:

And of course, I thought of this.