Psychiatric Case Profile

Subject, as a result of a traumatic incident at a petting zoo, is now convinced he is a sheep. After staff consultation, it was agreed that treatment should be delayed until we had enough wool for at least a couple of sweaters.

Comments

1. I’m waiting for the “cats meowing like sheep” meme to hit the big time–we could soon have humans yelling like cats yelling like goats on YouTube.

2. I wonder if it’s a version of that chattering thing they do while looking at birds…

3. Blue Footed Booby says:

Maybe it’s like my dog making wookie noises.

4. Goats that scream , cats that bleat … Mass Hysteria ! What’s Next ? the Stay Puff Marshmallow man barks like a dog ??????

5. Lisa marie says:

Maybe he is lip synching.

6. Merovin says:

@ceejoe, yup, that is a hunting chitter.

7. that’s what I thought too.

8. Cuteness (and weirdness) overload tempered by that picture of the bug-eyed woman video recommendation.

9. Chris L says:

frogs squeaking like a kitten, kitten bleating like a sheep, so what animal will the sheep do?

10. Go home cat. You’re drunk.

11. Kitteh needs a Farmer Says See-n-Say. The cat says “MEOW”!

12. Yes, cat seems to be looking at an insect or the like. I call this kind of meow “gacking”–but I’ve never heard one quite like this!

13. skippymom says:

I went to a computer with sound so that I could listen to this. Now that is seriously weird.

P.S. Hey you guys, the great Oliver Donovan is really sick again, if anybody can send good thoughts out there for him.

14. JenDeyan says:

Good thoughts coming his way. ^_^

This is so strange I’m wondering if there’s any shenanigans going on?! Seriously, never heard a cat make any sound quite like that.

15. Mary (the first) says:

Yep.

16. Mary (the first) says:

He is?

17. skippymom says:

He is a famous cat who first appeared on the Interwebs as a kitten looking as though he was high. You can google him. He is also big on Facebook. Anyway he has chronic health problems and right now he is not doing well.

18. Poor Oliver Donovan lots of healing thoughts going his way.

19. He’s the Rich Little of the animal world.

20. skippymom says:

Thanks. He’s home from the hospital now but I don’t really know how he is doing.

21. 260Oakley says:

Kitteh speaks Sheep as a second language. Purrsian is his native tongue.

22. phred's mom says:

Not Catalan?

23. Purrussian, mehbe?

24. A sheep, huh? I guess that explains the cat fascination with yarn.

25. Mary (the first) says:

No, I meant, “he is sick?” because he posted yesterday and didn’t mention it. I see now Em Mette posted about him today.

26. i think it means “i spotted one and if you don’t get it i’m going to”. or else it means “if you try to get it i’m going to get you”. or “get the hot sauce, hoomin’!”

27. Ima Monkeh says:

Not after my kid brother got to it! Can you hear the frog? “Baaaaaaaaa” This is a cat: “Cock-a-doodle doo!”

28. Who cares what he sounds like with those whiskers and fluff? Seriously, I wouldn’t care if they sounded like a vuvuzela. Well, maybe.

29. We had a kitten who sounded like that at last year’s kitten nursery. Actually, since it was a kitten it probably sounded more like a lamb than a sheep.

30. :)

31. :)

32. SlaveToCat says:

Catjun. Toons in the Zydeco music

33. yes! my kitteh does that! but not like this ha ha

34. SoccerSue says:

I have one that does the chattering thing when deer walk through our backyard. First she growled at them. Then when she realized they weren’t out to get her she figured they must be prey. Except when she tries to chase them they refuse to run away. So now she settles for just meowing at them.

35. Not wanting to bring everyone down or anything, but I think this kitteh may have the cat version of kennel cough. My girl got it once & her meow went all weird sounding, a Iittle like this. I hope his owner got him checked out

36. fleurdamour says:

Mewmewzela!

37. fleurdamour says:

Sanskit

38. This kitten surely was raised by sheep!

39. Miss Tara says:

I believe the New Zealand Meowri speak the same language.

40. Sending loads and loads of good, healing thoughts for Oliver.

41. noellesbootcutkittenpants says:

But I think kitteh IS home….?

42. noellesbootcutkittenpants says:

43. noellesbootcutkittenpants says:

Kitteh’s name is “Pickles”?? Oh, mew!

44. dolphin815 says:
  45. it most certainly does not!

46. Tinee… tabbee?

47. Or a giant Stay Puft Marshmallow man climbing up the side of the building.

48. We call it “grackeling”!

49. hunting chitter

50. He does seem to be “prey chattering BUT is is the most unusual funny one that I have ever heard!

51. heh heh heh