Little Goat, Big Adventure

Cuteporter Erin R. sent us an email about Faintly, the Little McGoatersons who went on a big trip.  First stop, the library.

8589971057_22bf289f59_o

Then a gift store, to see her Gund friends. Gotta get one of those.

8589971121_20ef5c0b62_o

The post office was fun. Great bins to get into.

8589971215_ff57fbbdc7_o

8589971343_c84ef4155e_o

Then the bank, money sorters are fun, too.

8591071084_d45a14aff8_o

Checking out the wallpaper place. Not big on wallpaper.

8591070936_8f97d710d5_o

And the local firehouse. Who needs dalmatians, anyway?

IMG_7944-550x412

Comments

1. Squeeeee! so tiny yet so bold. Faintly is adorable

2. Faintly is adorable, as are her owners, Josh and Brent! Methinks Faintly is doted (goated?) upon, and deservedly so.

3. skippymom says:

Yay she went to the library first! And some of the books she is checking out are ones we have here!

4. Okay Seriously you guys need to click on the link.. Faintly had a very very busy day LOL!

5. skippymom says:

Wow, look at that turkey sandwich!

6. Very adorable!

7. I want a delivery of McGoatersons too! Why has my mailperson failed me?

8. I wonder if your mailperson is keeping your special delivery li’l McGoatersons for him/her self. Come to think of it, I would be tempted, too!

9. Not big on wallpaper but loved the paste.

10. bluebird says:

I’m confused because she’s not fat like my goats. Still cuter though. And clearly loved.

11. bluebird says:

Did I type “cuter”? I meant “just as cute”.

12. That is adorable! I think Faintly needs to visit the Pacific Northwest so that I can see what she’s bigger than.

13. Theresa says:

“Wallpaper is meh, but the paste is delicious!”

14. I loved the poem describing her day on the link!

15. I know kittykat me too.

16. I don’t know the poet
    but I doubt
    the goat wrote it… :-)

17. Stressfactor says:

I want her whole story as a children’s picture book. Someone NEEDS to make this happen! Won’t someone think of the wee little goat deprived children?!?!

18. Is Faintly bigger than the gigantic slugs in the garden? No, just trust me on this one… (native of the Pacific North Wet)

19. DITTO THA YAY !!

and also

OH MY GOAT!!!!

*ded* to infinity

20. I like yer description “tiny yet bold”!!!

21. Miss Tara says:

Oh, you kids!

22. :)

23. “OH tha Goat-MANity!!!” 8-O

24. *pulls out the trusty “Goats R GR8″ sign*

25. ‘Faintly on things’? (see: ‘Maddy on things’)!

26. Saffron says:

The Beekman Boys!!!

So I looked around my office and there is no McGoaterson there. :( Not fair.

27. Rachael says:

I adore Faintly McGoatersons even more than I love the Beekman Boys! How. Freaking. Adorabuhls!!

28. Hi, everyone. Faintly has dispatched us to say that she loves all of you, too. (Her kisses are bigger than she is.)

29. “Where’s the moderator?! She’s so gruff, she deserves first kiss!”

–Faintly

[Our hands our tied. -Ed.]

30. Anywhere and Everywhere I see my dear Faintly I will comment because she is the Newest mascot of Beekman 1802

31. probably one of the cutest things i have seen in my life! thanks for posting these :)
    smiles were had!

32. We love our sweet Faintly

33. where is this happening??? i want to live where they let little mcgoatersons into the stores and such!