For Your Eyes Only

This one (including the great 007 title) is from Mary C., who tells us “This is Hattie. She has to watch me work. She is the official office cat. Animal Advocates adopted her.”

8578241600_882a9bca1e_b

Comments

1. Awwww my Hattie had eyes like that too!

2. Do I expect you to talk? No, Miss Hattie, I expect you to MAKE BISCUITS!

3. Amazing eyes!

4. kibblenibble says:

Her left ear is curly. I loff her. Lucky office, with their very own Hattie.

5. Theresa says:

Dante did something like this today, but the peepers were above the screen. O_O

6. fleurdamour says:

Immediate supervisor

7. Mikeyfur says:

Excellent picture! Love her little curly ear.

8. murkle46 says:

Sneaky cat is sneaky

9. SlaveToCat says:

Do you mind!!!
    I was sleeping on that. It’s called a Cattop and has a mouse for a reason.

10. :lol: Anyone for an earworm? Can’t you just ear Hall and Oates playing in the backgroung?

Private eyes, they’re watching you They see your every move Private eyes, they’
    re watching you Private eyes, they’re watching you Watching you, watching you, …

11. SlaveToCat says:

Thanks, just had to hit youtube and re-live younger days with Hall&Oats.
    ♫♪She’ll only come out at night
    The lean and hungry type
    Nothing is new, I’ve seen her here before
    Watching and waiting
    She’s sitting with you but her eyes are on the door
    She’s a mouse heater…..♫♪

12. I keep begging for department pets, but no luck yet. Enjoy your official appointment, Hattie!

13. annette says:

I would get nothing done. Nothing whatsoever.

14. *golf clap*

Nicely done, Miss/ Ms/ Mrs. TinaK !!! :)

15. concur.

16. HATTEE CATTEE

17. Theresa? Do you and Dante live …. y’know …. in one of the (nine, izzit?) Circles of youknowwhere???

18. *THUNDEROUS APPLAUSE from the Bleachers*

19. ;)

T.U.M., will u marry me? Please?

20. this seems reasonable under the cuteness circumstances …

21. Rachael says:

If we could have office pets I’d never retire (seriously, I am taking early, early retirement at the end of this month).

Yay for Hattie and Animal Advocates!!!

22. *looks at screen to do some work*
    “Oh there’s a kitteh!! ” pet pet pet rub rub rub
    repeat to infinity

23. Theresa says:

We live in one of the Nine Circles of Brooklyn. :P

24. :lol: mouse heater ou mouse eater?

25. Lucky you, I still have 4 years to go :-(

26. Lucky you, I have forever to go. :(

27. Hattie tells you your break was over 10 minutes ago.

28. Her ears are curly because she had ear hematomas when I adopted her which needed surgery. Her previous owner didn’t treat an ear mite infestation which is how she got the hematomas. She’s perfectly healthy and happy now. Hattie has a bad habit of knocking my thumb drive and pens off my desk.

29. AWW :( Poor dear sweet Hattie :( I hope her stupid former owner gets a swift kick in the pants real soon :) I am so glad that Hattie has a loving forever home with you, Mary Cummins :D

30. murkle46 says:

I’m glad to see you are back Fird!

31. BAZ”INGA!!! WELL done, ma’am!! BRAVA

32. *gives murkle46 a Thank You Rose*

(an actual plant, not a plastic 7-11 rose)

33. I immediately thought of that book, “How to Tell if Your Can is Plotting to Kill You.”

34. Oh noes, I feel a Daryl and John cheezfest coming on! Oh I can’t go for that, can’t go for that, no can do!

35. yes.