♫ Me…And My Shadow…♫

Little Mr. McDuckersons signed up for his school’s Job Shadow internship program. Kitteh did not get that memo.

We’re (Roman) Positive about this one.

Comments

1. Somehow I don’t think this wee little duckie will be getting swimming lessons any time soon!

2. Theresa says:

These duckies can be relentless! Didn’t we have one chasing a dog around awhile ago?

3. How in heaven’s name did a ducklingsons imprint on a kitteh? Sorry ducky but you’ve made a risky parenting choice here. Hope everything turns out ok.

4. “Are you my mother? Are you? Huh, huh? Are you?”

5. phred's mom says:

This does not bode well for
    bebbeh duckie.

6. He thinks black kitty is his Uncle Daffy.

7. fleurdamour says:

Beautiful kitty!

8. Kitteh seems a bit confoosed, heh. But they look so good together! Black and yellow, what?

9. Since my boy Knucklehead does that to my hubby & I all the time I consider that poetic justice ! (bwahahahahahaha)!

10. SlaveToCat says:

Everything will turn out just ducky.

11. dubyah1 says:

Never thought of a cat’s fuzzy pantaloons resembling a mother duck’s feathery derriere, but voil`a!

12. Can you train the duck to use the litterbox as well? Because if you don’t I wouldn’t want to have the cat in my bed and on my couch anymore now that he has the bird so firmly attached to him 😶.

13. Kari Callin says:

“Go away kid, you bother me!” ;)

14. I wonder the same thing. A cat was lying around near a duck egg just as it hatched, so the cat was the first thing the duckling saw? How does that happen? Domesticated duck, barn cat? School project duck egg, house cat? If they were orphaned eggs and the cat incubated them, then we really have a story. Cats would be excellent incubators, since they love to lie around all day anyway, and can sleep on any surface, no matter how irregular.

15. The Russians outdoing the Japanese with Qte once more…. :)

16. My parents gave me a baby chick back in the old days when we didn’t know any better. Anyway, the chick it imprinted on our Pomeranian, to her chagrin I might had, even if it wasn’t the first thing it saw since it must have been a few days old.

17. Cambridge Rat Mom says:

Konrad Lorenz would be proud!

18. That’s exactly what I was thinking! :)

19. Yep :D

20. Cleosmom says:

somebody, some species, give that ducky some love ….