Remember When We Said…

..there may be something cuter than this, but we haven’t found it yet?

(singsong voice) Found it.

Cuteporter Shara Z: “The force of the interspecies cuteness is enough to short out your computer.” Yup. There goes the hard drive. Thanks.

Comments

1. OMG…. Colapses onto floor in a cute coma.

2. edmundh says:

* blip *
    * ZAP *
    Fitzzzz……
    { brain shorted out from extreme QTE, drops onto floor }

3. Clairedelune says:

Addictive. I could happily watch these two adorabuhls for hours thinking deep thoughts about how great it would be if hoomins could learn a lesson… Sigghh.

4. Clairedelune says:

Exzactly. BLIP ZAP FITZZZ.

5. Is that an English Springer? They are such good dogs!

6. Good golly, that is some potent Qte right there! Love the little waggy lamb tail and the sweet puppeh face.

7. *sigh* THUD!

8. Clearly this was filmed in Heaven.

9. The unconditional love these animals have. It makes my heart explode. If only we could learn from them….

10. laurielou2 says:

^ 5

11. Cute on steroids! Loved it. Thank you!

12. oh… my… *thud*

13. bluebird says:

Deadybones. I want my gravestone to say “Killed by the Qte.”

14. bluebird says:

Oh, moderated…how about deddibones?

15. But wait! There’s more! (great link to the whole story)

16. Clearly little lambie has been spending lots of time with the pupster, judging by the tail-wagging going on.

17. lisaLASSIE says:

gaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh THUD

18. Dis has killz me, I am now DED!

19. Just say a kind word over my ded body and let my parents know I died with a smile on my face and a song in my heart. Holy. Moly.

20. Madame X says:

A. Springer. Spaniel…

Bottle-feeding.

A. Tail-wagging. Sproingy. Lamb.

Qteness levels have exceeded maximum capacity. Shut the front door and turn off the lights. We’re done. Kaput.

21. They are great dogs! I knew one who would throw his tennis ball at you if you didn’t throw it quick enough for him. He had pretty good aim, too–seemed to hit my belly with the ball most of the time.

22. Did I just see that?

23. ‘SPLODE !!

24. Gack! *KA-THUD-D-D-D*

25. Awww.. What a sweet dog!

26. Ditto!

27. that wagging is just killing me.

28. hollys_mum says:

I remember seeing this doggy in a documentary here in the UK called the secret life of dogs. Unfortunately, there doesn’t seem to be a link anywhere where you can watch it. Such a good program featuring such lovely, clever dogs; guide doggies, doggies sensing cancer, doggies saving people from depression. So moving. *sniff*