Ginger…Or Mary Ann?

I’d say Mary Ann appears to be the safer bet of the two at this point.

Cuteporter Tanya S. writes in: “Let me introduce you to my cat, Ginger :-). She loves climbing into purses, and demands that you rub her nose if she lays on you. Enjoy!”

[Ginger looks like she’s locked into search & destroy mode if you ask me. -Ed]

8580267909_aaafa2f12a_b

Comments

1. Mary (the first) says:

That’s pretty terrifying!!

2. fish eye no miko says:

Creepy overload?

3. That’s was pretty much the look my 6 year old cat T-Two gave last night.
    You see, yesterday my poor baby had to have his 4 canine teeth pulled and since he’s a white angora cat and had industrial mats in his fur the vet offered to shave him while he was asleep. I don’t think he enjoyed me giggling at his puddle cut :lol:

4. *Screams in terror and runs away as fast as I can*

5. it’s a pitcher of a hamster on a cat on a person on a polar bear

but it’s badly cropped

6. IrinAkaee says:

That is quite possible the scariest cat pic on the internet

7. dgerish says:

Poor T-Two! He’ll forget, fortunately.

8. seen this look right before my face was torn off :)

9. *Cowering in corner* What she said. ^

10. Cats: murdering us in our sleep since forever

11. annette says:

There’s something very Blair Witch Project about this photo. Possibly the helpless look on the girl’s face as she’s pinned down by Demon Kitty.

12. yolanda says:

I want to put in a caption bubble “We have your girlfriend, do not call the police, we will contact you in fifteen minutes with further instructions. Start collecting sardines.”

13. SlaveToCat says:

Brains, Kitty wants your Brains.

14. EEK! Looks like this classic of Romantic Art:

15. Muahahahaha!

16. Well, he had a bad day but it was for his own good. Though it probably was kind of funny for you,

17. But scarier. Ginger will be there when you wake up and turn on the lights.

18. noellesbootcutkittenpants says:

Well, she’s fortunate that Ginger just likes to climb into purses. My late calico, Gabby, got peeved with me over something one time, climbed into a nearly brand-new purse, and PEED in it.

19. lol. my cat does this every morning ’til i get up and feed him…. while kneeding on my face. :P Here he is giving catitude to the camera: http://lynnetteshelley.com/img/magnus.jpg

20. Christine says:

and this is why they believed that cats will suck the breath and soul out of you

21. Fird Birfle says:

22. Fird Birfle says:

YIKES

23. Your dear sweet cat, Ginger, looks like she is saying to the camera “Pester my loving human with your camera again and I will claw you something fierce!”, Tanya S. :lol:

24. Tanya, I have a book to recommend to you: “How to tell if your cat is plotting to kill you”… it’s checked out to me right now, but I’m going to bring it for you ASAP! ;)