Patty Cake, Patty Cake,

baker’s man, bake me a cake as cute and tiny and adoradonkable as you can!

Misa Minnie, the smartest Yorkie pup in the world, Fave Frame:

Untitled 2
Priscilla N. sent this in via Yorkietube.

Comments

1. Pounce, she’s mine!! [evil laugh]

For some reason (stoopidity?), I never thought of Yorkies being very trainable. Minnie showed me! Now make her a teeny, tiny agility course.

2. My dentist really object to my exposure to Yorkie pups because they are so impossibly sweet.

My head just ‘sploded on the “pray” trick. Haven’t seen that one from any dog before.

3. *SPLODE*

*fairy dust flies everywhere*

4. marthava says:

This is the most insanely and ridiculously cute thing that has ever been on the internet. Ever. In all of history.

5. Oh Em GEEEE!! That was beyond sweet and wildly adorable! I didn’t expect the praying trick–that just about did me in. What a cute little nugget!

6. Tinkertoki says:

There are no words for how adorable this is! My heart has melted!

7. Yeah, no words. Just what I needed at the end of the day. She needs a how-to video. Suddenly feeling pretty inadequate about my pup’s ability to sit and lie down! Seriously how did she do that!!??

8. Scout C says:

That was one of the cutest things (involving a Yorkie — my corgi is right here at my feet as I type) I have ever seen, especially the pray trick. Hubby and I kept saying, “Ohhh, ohhh, ohhh” the whole time watching this.

9. This is a level beyond cute that there is no word for.

10. Theresa says:

Speaking of Patty Cake, we’ve had some sad news here in NYC. Our first local-born gorilla, Pattycake has died at age 40. She was born in the Central Park Zoo (to huge publicity) and lived most of her life in the Bronx Zoo. She had ten children of her own, and at least one grandbaby.

11. Theresa says:

I’m in moderation! Can we get MLB Network in here?

12. Mamabear says:

Ho…Lee… (word I can’t use on CO)

I have never seen such a repertoire of tricks on such a young dog. Ya can’t be sure that she’s really 21 weeks, but you can tell that she IS very young. This woman needs her own show on Animal Planet, man. If Misa is doing this at 21 weeks, by the time she is 2 years old, she’ll have her pilot’s license!

13. That’s exactly what happened to me when I watched this! Fancy huh?

14. Yes, it is!

15. The cute from that video has damaged my brain so badly I tried to get one of my little girls to “high five” me & when that didn’t work I tried to get her to “low five” me with the idea that she might catch on quicker then we could move on to the “high” slaps.
    It’s amazing how cat’s can make you feel so dumb & so loved with just one look.

16. 6rabbits says:

My thoughts exactly…before I thudded ded to the floor, that is!

17. This proves the problem in training is not the dog, it’s the owner! Do I ever feel stupid!

18. I dunno, I’ve met some pretty darn stupid dogs, ones that can’t figure out a command no matter how long or patiently you teach it. I’ve also met dogs that took about 15 minutes to learn a new trick. It’s both dog and owner, working together, but they both have to be there mentally, or it ain’t gonna work. :)

19. OMG – completely adorable!!

20. Rachael says:

Awww, now I haz a sad. What a magnificent and lovely girl she was. RIP Pattycake. :(

21. Rachael says:

Yeah, the praying thing completely did me in. How can I be expected to do any work after that?!

Note to self: add Yorkie to the list of breeds I MUST have.

22. Rachael says:

When I got my Lily I so wanted to teach her some simple tricks/commands to help us bond, but it just wasn’t possible. Every time I tried to get her to “sit” she’d cringe with fear (I shudder to think what the poor thing went through before I adopted her) so I immediately stopped. :(

23. Diandra says:

You know those bumper stickers that say “my dog is smarter than your honors student”? This is the dog they mean. Also, BOOP!

24. I believe MLB Network would be dependent on which game(s) you want to watch….

25. Clairedelune says:

OMG! Every time I think CO has broen all Qte records, here is another record shattered… This one has overloaded the Qte circuits in my brain, I need to rest awhile. How does Misa’s hoomin get anything done?!?!?!? How can she help spending the whole day gazing adoringly at that little powder puff????

26. Clairedelune says:

Ooops, short circuit, that should be “broken”. (Misa’s fault!)

27. I love all terriers and it is so cute to see a Yorkie doing all these tricks, people forget they were originally bred to be working dogs and are as smart as can be I also loved how kind and gentle the trainers voice was with lots of positive reinforcement. On a less serious note, that was too freakin’ cute!

28. That is AWESOME!! *dies*

29. Dorris Collier says:

My hubby and I think Misa is adorable. We have a very smart Yorkie also. And yes Yorkies are very trainable. Misa is the smartest I have seen yet.

30. I love your puppy she is so cute and smart and I just love how you talk to her and trained her so sweet, you are a awesome person Misa owner!