If You Could Trade Places With Your Pet

Would you do it?

If the pet in question was Maru, I’d do it in a split second.

From Mugumogu. Bonus points for the nice music soundtrack.

Comments

1. Sigh. I ♥ Maru!

2. AWW :D I so LOVE Maru :D

3. When I am bemoaning my catlessness, which I pray is temporary, I always go to Maru’s channel and get me some kitteh watching joy. Thank you for giving us a small share of Maru, Mugumogu. I speak for many when I tell you how much we all love your beautiful cat companion. Bless you both with healthy and long lives.

4. sabrina rose says:

Maru is majestic yet adorable even when sleeping. A wonderful video!. And with his tail twitching away while he naps, we know Maru will be up to his usual hijinks in no time!

5. WELL said. Here, here.

6. Lady Rune says:

Anyone else getting some 70s-80s TV drama vibes from that music? No? Okay, just me then.

7. I freaking LOVE this cat!!! I want a Maru asap!

8. Switch places with my pet? But that would mean my cat would be in my place, which would be something of a disaster. There’s a reason her name is Twitches, after all.

9. Maru certainly gets complete and thorough enjoyment out of being a cat.
    And I know it’s been mentioned before, but how is that home so freakishly clean and hair-free? Seriously, not a cat hair or speck of cat litter in sight. It’s not natural.

10. That little clawsie stretch at 0:18 keeled me. I ♥ that cat soooo much. :D

11. In my warped mind, I can see little miniature hoomins (fairies?!) cleaning up after Maru wherever he goes…. which is *obviously* the reason why it´s so clean.

12. Alice Shortcake says:

THE TAIL NEVER SLEEPS!

13. Behold…The Tail.

14. Rachael says:

I adore Maru and I’d change places with him in a heartbeat. I’d also change places with my Lily chihuahua, as I know there’s not a more loved animal on this planet. I get the warm fuzzies just thinking about her.

15. Yes, I believe you have solved the mystery of the spotless floors. Seems perfectly reasonable to me! And yes, I too, love Maru!

16. I was gonna say, I’d be Maru in a heartbeat if it meant someone else would clean my house like that!

17. I don’t care, I am so tired I am going to make myself comfortable on this wire rack. lol

18. Maru’s pink Cadillac seems to have been in a wreck!

19. i KNOW. the owner has a clutter basket on the wall, AND IT’S EMPTY! steel shelving WITH NOTHING ON IT. long ago i realized that less stuff is the secret to happiness, and yet i still have clutter. sigh.

20. Reblogged this on queenofthewildfrontier.

21. I concur. Maru and Mugumogu make the world a happier place.

22. Okay apparently only I was bewitched by the last scene where Maru is in the golf bag sleeping in it like a sleeping bag but still the tail is flicking and moving the bag LOL!

23. Maybemaybeknot says:

Maru could still earn at spot on “Cats ‘N’ Racks” at 0:53-0:59. ;-)

24. If I were a cat like Maru, I would have people squee when I try to squeeze into something a little too tight and fall asleep – unlike now, when people just give me the “lay off the chicken wings and pie” stare.

25. Michele Kiger says:

Maru is such a great blend of wisdom, foolishness, grace and bulk, I’d trade places with him in a hot second.

26. phred's mom says:

And the white carpet, yet!!!
    I feel so inadequate. *snif*

27. Michelle says:

i luv Maru

28. Only Maru could pull off such cuteness whilst sleeping.

29. Just like everyone else, I love Maru!

30. I loved that! :D