There MIGHT Be Something Cuter Than This..

..but we haven’t found it yet. Behold, a “Micro Piglet Wearing Trotter Socks With Grippy Dots!” (And a SWEATER VEST!)

Micro piglet wearing trotter socks - Imgur(1)
We Reddit, we did.

1. DogEared says:

Trotter Socks. Nothing cuter, no, uhuh, nope, donthinkso.

2. Trotter socks with no-slippee dots.

3. skippymom says:

This is too much. Just way, way too much.

4. Totally agree.

5. Mamabear says:

I’ll see your amazement and raise you a bemusement! :D

Just when I think CO can go no higher, here comes a post like this.

6. SlaveToCat says:

The only thing more cute would be if he was then wrapped in a blanket. nom nom nom

7. skippymom says:

Ooh I love pigs in blankets!

8. Shelley says:

kerplunk, zreee… (sound of desk chair falling over on side with wheels spinning)

9. Theresa says:

Hee hee! Yeah, and is it just me, or is that piggie smiling?

10. This! ^

11. I suppose next you’re going to tell us about ponies in fair isle sweaters…

12. Rachael says:

Or a golden retriever puppeh in feetie jammies.

13. Mary (the first) says:

I don’t know what’s more stunning, the fact that his sweateaw matches his fur, or that there is such a thing as “trotter socks” (with grippy dots, no less!)

14. No Way! Grippy Dots! I totally missed them. Too cute for…anything!

15. Grippy Dots! I missed those. Updating!!!!!

16. I love that he looks like he’s flying. Or at least dreaming that he is.

17. I think I saw swine flu.

18. Clairedelune says:

Yep, there it goes… :-D (Related to Oakley, are you?)

19. lisaLASSIE says:

Does anyone else find it hard to breathe? THUD.

20. sabrina rose says:

Unbelievably adorable! The socks almost look like dancers’ leggings…I have a vision of a tiny peeglet in a tutu.

21. humminbirdie says:

(see the adorable books about Olivia the intrepid piglet who dreams of being a dancer and an abstract painter and any number of other wonderful things…)

22. And the wee piglet is smiling! That sent me right over the edge….

23. Let’s just break this down, shall we? (pushes glasses up nose)
    Micro Piglet — as if that wasn’t enough.
    Wearing Trotter Socks — just had to go there, didja??
    With Grippy Dots — OH NO!! SAY IT AIN”T SOOOO!!!
    (And a SWEATER VEST!)

How DARE thee??
    We’re going to have a body count with this post . . .

24. “We’re going to have a body count with this post .”
    Comment of the Year nominee.

25. SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

26. emmberrann says:

How old is th’ li’l snorfer? He’s just a wee bebeh, and needs a li’l help stayin’ warm ‘n’ cozys. (BTW, I cannot remember anything cuter either.) is he one of those Royal Mini Snorfers?

27. 260Oakley says:

This makes me as happy as a pig in knit.

28. Knitted TAG!!!

29. Sigh.. Can there be anything sweeter than a piglett in a sweateau. Okay a piglet with little socks with grippy dots and in a sweateau vest. yep Yep! smiling and sleeping.. Oh yeah i just melted into a co goo pile

30. Lucy E. says:

The tiniest snorfer just got a rival.

31. Flashdance piglet! So worn out from her day job.

32. Soooo cute, but I hate it that he is listed as a micro pig – no such thing. Well, I guess in comparison to farm pigs he would be considered micro. These little guys will range from 80 to 400 pounds when fully grown, which is still considerably smaller than a farm pig. I have a little girl – her name is Chloe and she tops out at about 250 pounds. They don’t stop growing till they are over three. Fed properly they will live 15 to 18 years. These lil guys life spans are cut way short by breeders who claim to have tiny pigs. Didn’t want to ruin everybodies fun, but pig rescue places are overfilled with cast aways from people who didn’t expect their babies to outweigh the owner.

33. Michelle says:

THANK YOU for saying that! The term “mirco pig” makes me crazy – no such thing! And I find bacon jokes offensive…

34. SlaveToCat says:

Raises hand
    Is showing piggies this close to Easter appropriate? I don’t think they like Easter as much as bunnies and chicks do.

35. Rachael says:

While there MIGHT be something cuter than this, I don’t think there actually is. I mean really, people. *stunned*

36. Oh, the Bebbeh piggeh! I can’t TAKE it! What a little schweetie pie.

37. I would never be violent to an animal but does anyone else feel the need to completely SQUEEEEEEZE him to death? What is it about cuteness that makes me go crazy?!

38. emmberrann says:

Ya might as well join everyone else, Derp… No shame attaches here.

39. emmberrann says:

Halp! I’m stuck in Modd lounge! Any leftover candy around?

40. Cuter than Pooh’s pal!

41. Very Tessa Tangent says: