How Does Your Garden Grow?

Spring is here! Everything is coming up noses!

8572138895_2088cafa9a_b
Beth R. says, Blue, the 7 mo. old longhaired dachshund, is being stalked by his best friend, Strips, an 8 mo. old tabby. (“stalked”, ha ha, good one, Beth!)

Comments

1. What a cute picture, love the look on both their faces! But Strips is an odd name for a cat. Or anybody.

2. Jimbeaux says:

Looks like someone needs a nose boopin’!
    …Oh very well, they both do!

*boop!* *boop!*

And to share the cute: Today I was having a really rough day, and I went over to a friends’ house for some dog therapy. The pups were wonderfully helpful, knowing that sometimes when I’m down I just need a dog to sit by me when I’m not feeling well. They took turns doing that. Then, much to my surprise, the younger male cat came out and did so as well; the younger male cat doesn’t socialize with -anyone- who doesn’t live in the house. And yet, there he was, just came right up to me and plopped down on the couch for some skritches. It really melted my heart.

Just thought I’d share!

3. skippymom says:

So glad to hear they helped you. Hope you are feeling better.

4. skippymom says:

I would have thought this would qualify for an Impending Doom tag?

5. Coffee Cup says:

*Prepares for TINEEE TABBEEE TACKLES*

Cookies, anyone?

6. I’m right there with yo S’Mom !

7. ooops ! “you”

8. skippymom says:

Hi, Mudbug! Power to the people!

9. murkle46 says:

Eye of the tiger.

10. I was thinking the same thing skippymom!

11. Animals just seem to know when some one is in need of help.. I had tummy distress the other night Sunday to be exact and my two kitties set aside their mutual dislike of each other to sit one on my tummy and one right next to me. till I felt better.

12. What a lovely photo! And I cannot imagine the hilarity in that household, with a 7 month old puppeh and an 8 month old kitteh!

13. She’s right behind me, isn’t she?

14. I, too, noticed the name. But, there’s all kindza names out there dontchaknow.
    I met a dog yesterday named, Pomp. And was she or what.

15. Makes me all teary. They just know, don’t they

16. Daniel Ben-Zvi says:

I’ve had some moments of depression where Corona (my little doggeh) remained glued to my side until I looked like I was feeling better. They just have this inner sense.

17. lisaLASSIE says:

Blue, who isn’t blue, is of the short-stalked variety of perennial.

18. Tinee Tabbee is planting tiger lilies.

19. “Soon.”

20. Rachael says:

They absolutely do know. And Jimbeaux? I hope you’re feeling better about things.

I swear I wouldn’t have survived some of my deepest depressions without my Lily chihuahua. She is my sunshine and my joy.

21. Diandra says:

Is anyone else picturing how NTMTOM would caption this? Something about a mission to capture the great golden flower thief or something?

22. :)

23. there would be a lot of either engineering terminology or else battle strategy sentences…

24. :lol: I can :lol: Chasing each other around the house :lol:

25. AWW :D

26. AWW :D

27. AWW :D

28. Gorgeous!

29. Stripes, maybe?

30. Maybe. I double checked it.
    I imagine it may cause some fun among the office staff at the vet’s. :-)