Do I Hafta? Do I HAFTA?

It’s a proven fact that most of our lil’ friends do not embrace the concept of “bathtub.” Like these little maniacs, c/o The Pet Collective:

Sam The Adventure Dog, from Veronica T.

IMG_0342

IMG_0344

“This is my dad’s basset hound, Hazel. She hates the tub, but loves the Beggin’ Strip she gets as a reward afterwards.” -Amanda D.

8513526739_6d62fbfb53_b

Ponyo and YoYo :), from Tiffany F.

8489924677_a99b832b12_b

8491024214_aaac1ee09f_b

8491024432_75aefe977d_b

Ruby, from Stephen L.

8486680595_7ee6b3a5c3_b

Well……SOMEONE enjoys the tub.

Comments

1. 1. Why do you have to bathe a goat?
    2. I’d be yelling for my “Ma!!!” too under those circumstances.

2. emmberrann says:

Pls note: Maru’s tub has no wet stuff in it, sooo it’s easier to be happier for a kittehbebeh to be in one. I love Maru.

3. Ruby’s little face is keeeeling me

with scruffy puppehs it’s so much easier to see their cute little muzzle snoots with their fuzzes watered down!

4. Hazel’s Disapproval is of an epic proportion… and the little goat WILL get his revenge… oh yes he WILL! Heheheheh

5. Jodi Stinebaugh says:

A couple of my cats have used the tub as a hockey rink. Toss in a small, noisy toy or nut and they were happy for hours. Thomas Tornado also liked to lean against the sloped back and slide down.

6. Theresa says:

That’s a KCCS snoot!

7. ooh, you’re right! and what a fine example of one!

8. 13bodies says:

MAAAAA-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-AAAAR-R-RUUU-U-U-U-UUUUU!!!

Pixel People game mild *SPOILER*
    One of the animals to collect is the Box Cat and it’s totally Maru! A wee pixelated Maru in a teeny box bouncing around the trees which makes me squee every time I see it. Everything is better with a little Maru, or so I think. :D

9. Rachael says:

I think they know exactly how pathetically adorable they look when they’re wet and they play it for all it’s worth. Silly little derps. :)

Sounds like tracylee has already claimed Ruby but I call dibs on Ponyo and YoYo. If they were any cuter I’d be passed out ded.

10. No one does pitiful like spaniels and Ruby seems have mastered the skill perfectly!.

11. Stinky baby goat bum washings FTW!

12. Pug puppies– A whole tubful of LOOKING AT THIRD, THROWIN’ TO FIRST! Pugs don;t care that MLB has outlawed it– and good for them, I say! :P

13. Hazel wins handsdown. Cool as a cucumber but her soul is brewing with murderous plans as her eyes follow you around the room.

I loff her.

14. They also excel at the prosecutorial. ;) Check:

15. Silly Maru! That’s a bathtub, not a cardboard box! Love the stalky tail-twitches.

16. doomchild says:

I feel so very sorry for the poor kid (bebeh goat), just want to take it to momma to be cuddled and comforted! Can’t stop sobbing, its confused cry just broke my heart entirely :'(

17. Fird Birfle says:

OH THA GOATMANITY HE (she?)’s GONNA DIE NOW !!! HOW DARE THEY??? indignant bebbeh goat wif tongue hanging out, making squawky noisemaker sounds like a parrot being strangled –

18. skippymom says:

HEY!!!

19. thelittlemyrmidon says:

Am I the only one that noticed that Maru’s tub has absolutely no mildew where the tub is caulked? I want to live in Maru’s house.

20. …Rachael and Tracylee…lookit! It’s a room full of puppehs!!!!

*runs off with all the puppers*

21. why?

to shrink them to fit.

22. Thanks for using our Pugs in a tub video in your article! Cheers! :) -Faris AP at TPC.

23. OK! OK! I confess! :lol:

24. Crystal says:

I’m sure they had everything under control. He was very gentle and maybe the goat got into something it shouldn’t have.
    You can’t stop sobbing?? Oh my…

25. catvicc4r says:

On Ponyo’s tub that looks like a little *ahem* Mr. McRoachersons on the ledge? What is that? Roach-hance?

26. lisaLASSIE says:

Little? Little? I was riveted watching it, it looked like a Palmetto Bug!!! Giant, indestructible flying roaches that are often seen heavily armed and carrying off large screen TVs. But in the last picture it appeared to be a non-Mr. McRepulsivesons so I didn’t have to run screaming from the room. But it shouldn’t be there whatever it is.

27. dubyah1 says:

Agreed: Hazel disapproval level at def-bun-five.

28. Theresa says:

Is that an insect? I thought it was perhaps some perpe. 8O

29. pupfanatic says:

Ok, Sam I am (White puppeh) wrapped in Birkah-middle eastern women style-towel equals a final *THUUUUUUUD*

30. pupfanatic says:

Oh, and Ruby: Thud numero due.

31. I second that thinking, Theresa.

32. the puppeh whines distressed my colliepap, who came running into the room with her hear cocked and ears perked! sooooo kayooooot!

33. doomchild says:

*sniffle* I’m sure the water was warm and mabbe there was a rubber duck as well… *sniffle* And bubbles! Bubbles are nice.

34. whiskers says:

But also, no toiletries. More and more, I think that the house is Maru’s, and his peeps just visit every so often to play with him.

35. Sam photo #2: “I come back to you now at the turn of the tide!”