Didn’t Get Chipmunk Repellent, Did’ja?

You might want to put more thought into your threat assessment for next time, folks. This time, it’s gonna cost you. Ants get crumbs, but I get the whole cookie.

Via josephleenovak.

1. 260Oakley says:

2. :-D

3. I’d share my cookies with a chipmunk any day.

Just this morning I threw some chunks of apple out into my courtyard, in hopes that the chipmunks, squirrels, and/or birds (Do birds eat apples?) will eat them. It is a flagrant violation of condo association rules, and I don’t care. The apple was too old for me to eat it, and it just seems wrong to throw it in the trash and send it to a landfill when there are cute hungry critters who would be glad to eat it.

4. Yes – Birds eat apples.. more fun to watch if you attach the apple to a post or tree :)

Congrats ceejoe! that’s a HUGE accomplishment :D :D

5. skippymom says:

Really. I don’t think I’ll ever be in that position. Rock on, ceejoe.

6. Well, it’s a very small house, on a relatively busy street, so it’s not like it’s prime real estate. But it’s mine and I love it!

7. No more mortgage payments? I can only imagine what that must feel like. :)

You should be so pleased with yourself, ceejoe.

8. skippymom says:

9. I’m happy to report that when I got home from work yesterday, there was not the slightest trace of apple left in my courtyard. Somebody enjoyed it!

10. i do that frequently with food. Fortunately, I own my backyard. :) Yep, all of it, all mine, no bank anymore… bwahahaa… :) :)

11. skippymom says:

12. Good for you, ceejoe! I’ll be there in about 9 years . . . but I’ll still have the condo association to deal with. And chipmunks to feed. ;-)

13. Who, except someone wholly without a soul, would want chipmunk repellent?

14. People repellent, sure. But chipmunk repellent? No way!:)

15. Haha… people repellant for the idiots that work in the cubicle rows next to me that think it’s appropriate to talk over the walls. All. Day. Long.

16. skippymom says:

I don’t know how much people repellant would cost, but I’m sure I could not afford enough of it to get me through each day.

17. Fird Birfle says:

18. skippymom says:

*shoots self in head*
    People repellent–for when people are repellant.

19. murkle46 says:

Hell is other people.

20. lisaLASSIE says:

What’s this all about? Rappelling ants? Where, I want to see them in their teeny tiny harnesses. Are they wearing helmants?

21. HA!