April Is Prevention Of Cruelty To Animuhls Month

Hi there, hoomins! We’re here to let you know that Prevention Of Cruelty To Animuhls is a really big deal, and something we’re totally down with. (Being animuhls and all.) Check out this website to learn more, and y’all have a nice day, here?

[Eight of THESE guys is NEVER enough. -Ed]

8103735096_24e3899cf6_o
Photo from Izismile.

Comments

1. Madame X says:

Golden Retrievers are God’s own furry angels!!!

2. Kari Callin says:

The only cruelty here is that I DON’T HAVE ONE OF THOSE PUPPEHS! :D

3. How about preventing cruelty to us peeps? Being hit with 8 cute puppies at a time? That’s cruel!

4. :lol: I just knew I’d end up in the lounge.

5. I am going to go out and buy a really big SUV, just so I can cart around puppies all day. They don’t have to be goldens, I love ‘em all!

6. Probally lots of leftover Easter treats there today.

7. You used the “p” word?

8. Mary (the first) says:

How come we don’t just declare “Prevention of Cruelty to Animuhls” *all* the time?!

9. Mary (the first) says:

Oh my goodness, I’m in the lounge too! Are there any “peeps” left?

10. Shelley says:

Eight is OK, a dozen would be better. A baker’s dozen.

Maybe even one of those 18 packs.

11. Are you kidding? Fresh peeps, get them while they’re.. um… do Peeps have a freshness date?

12. No kidding. I’m a sugar basket case in here.

13. Peeps aren’t worth eating until they’re stale anyway.

They are also quite yummy dipped in chocolate.

14. It’s a little crowded in here today!

15. bivittatus says:

You have same avatar maker :D

16. OMG PUPPEHS!!!!!!!1!1!1!!1111!1note that I finally learned my lesson …. Until the next time i forget ROFL!

17. Dipping stuff in chocolate can only mean one thing: there’s a bowl of molten chocolate somewhere!

18. In my household, being able to see the bottom of the bowl and non-sunbeam afternoons are considered cruelty but in general,

Down with animal cruelty!

19. Sharpy….are you in the Easter candy again. I know I left my sammich in the lounge somewhere!

20. Wow….has TL not been here yet?! I would’ve figured Tracylee would explode at all the nommable earsies in this pic.
    Personally my fave is the one who has draped themselves over the wipers.

21. woah…mods??!! But I didn’t even say the P word!
    Sharpy….are there any hollow buns left with ears intact in the lounge?

22. Rachael says:

I’m thinking that cru*lty might be the word that lands you in the Mod Lounge. Having said that, I agree that EVERY month should be Prevention of Cru*lty to Animuhls Month. :)

23. Was it dipped in chocolate?

24. agreed

25. Hear, hear.
    I have a button that says: Choose One: Be Kind to Animals. Burn in hell.