24 Hours O’ Cute: Hoppy Easter @ 10:45pm PT (BONUS!)

One thing’s for sure—Cooper The Budgie got more Cadbury Eggs than I did!

cb

From Michelle M. 24 Hours O’ Cute: Hoppy Easter continues…

Comments

1. Dear Michelle,
    Seven months ago, I would not have ‘got’ any of this. Now that I own..er, am owned BY Billy the Budgie, I fully understand. Go the cheek patches!

2. How did she get him to wear bunny ears?? Where did she find bunny ears in budgie size?? The mind boggles, and not just at the cuteness!

3. Mary (the first) says:

I think this is my favorite!!

4. mine too!
    budgies are awesome, but this goes above and beyond, methinks…
    *lol*

5. mindadale says:

My bird (a cockatiel) barely even lets me touch her some days. Costuming is, as yet, out of the question for our relationship. MIchelle and Cooper must be very close. Knowing that makes this extra cute!

6. mindadale says:

Ha. I forgot that naming the type of bird I own gets me in the mod lounge. Oops!

7. MARTINE says:

Very Cute!!z

8. Victoria, Mom to 2 Rats says:

I’m actually not a bird person at all, but this little guy is very cute and I’m jealous of his eggs!

9. Theresa says:

And the baby-blue cere! :D

10. Theresa says:

Rooster-a-tiel. :D

11. Theresa says:

I am soooo tired from this weekend, and this just KILT ME DED again. *thud*

12. Theresa says:

PS: My FIRST EVER pet was a leetle blue budgie like this guy. His name was Pretty Boy (Hey, I was only three :P ). Pretty Boy used to sit on my head, and also in my little wagon I dragged around and my doll stroller. He was an awesome little birdie! YAY BUDGIES!!! *flailing pompoms around*

13. My first parakeet looked like this guy, too. His nickname was “The Can-Opener” because he wouldn’t just bite your finger, he’d clamp on and bob his head up and down like he was trying to pierce through metal. Trying to put bunny ears on him surely would have resulted in a scene to make Alfred Hitchco — uh — Hitchrooster proud.

Someone please tell me that’s Photoshop because my head is about to explode, not from the cuteness, but from the thought that someone has manufactured budgie-sized bunny ears.

14. I’m jealous! I love creme eggs, lucky you cooper!

15. Carla Oliveira says:

Totally adorabuls. This made me LOL!

16. Wonderful ears.

17. One of the cutest posts EVAH!…and i look everday, several times a day. Yeah, that’s right, you read me! Several…

18. AHHH SO CUTE! I am always commenting on the boo (bird) posts cause I gots two adorable budgies myself, but oh my god I’ve never gotten them to wear tiny costumes (unless its ‘shopped?)!

My biggest dream in life is to get my lil boy budgie to wear a tiny sombrero (seriously, if thats all I do in life I’ll be happy)