Operation Frantic Friskies

“Now listen men. Here’s how we’re approaching this. Maximum stealth, just like that Zero Dark Thirty thing. The hoomin usually enters the kitchen at precisely 0800. As soon as he arrives, we pounce. You, from the living room. You, from the den. Each of you, from the front hallway. We mount our synchronized climb on the right pants leg.

Our objective? Acquire the nourishment with a minimum amount of casualties. Once we’ve secured the table, we use that as our base of operations. I know you’ll all do your best. I wish you all luck, and Godspeed.”

Sent in by Cuteporter James H., with original posting by KutePets.

Comments

1. rescue gal says:

Haha- it is like a PSA for spay/neuter, or THEY will attack!

2. An ARMY of marmelade kittens!

3. sabrina rose says:

Gosh, I just signed up again to foster mom cats with kittens. Maybe I’d better double up on my supply of tummy nummers! Triple, even!!

4. That guy must go thru a lot of pants — I sure hope he doesn’t forget one day that he is wearing shorts.

5. they have him trained well for such young hoomin trainers

6. Oh, he is gonna be so sorry when the all reach 15 pounds!!

7. Michelle says:

Hmmm — encouraging them to 1) climb up pant legs and 2) eat from the table; those are things we taught our cats NOT to do. To each his/her own…

8. It’s the Red Menace!

9. TINEE TABBEES
    MINEE MARMEES

10. Marmee Armee!

11. OUCH! all those little needles!

12. That’s ok . The kittens won’t care.

13. That dude is going to be so sorry the first time it’s feeding time and he’s wearing shorts.

14. If he trains them to climb up his leg, he better not walk around the house dressed in anything other than thick jeans!!

15. Kari Callin says:

Sing along everyone!
    “Climb every pant leg!
    Ford all the jeans!
    Till you can eat…not scream!” ;D

16. :)

17. Eezackly.

18. He’s def gonna regret that once they weigh a bit more!

19. THE MARMIE ARMY!!!

20. That wonderful stage when mobility outstrips intellect. :lol:

21. “Make your hoomin scream!”

22. How does that many marms happen in one litter of kittehs? My mind is boggled.

23. BRILLIANT!

24. Looks to me like there was only one dad involved.

25. This was my question as well. It would involve double recessive genes, would it not? They are also more commonly male, though a marmie-mom can give rise to interesting combinations.

I kinda want to know the story here!

26. MARMIE ARMY

27. HEHEHEHEHE

28. But more than one Mom? :mrgreen:

29. Oi! Theo! Where you at? MARMIES!!!!

30. When my five were at that stage I used to wear two pair of thick, very loose jeans for protection. That was the only thing that worked for me, Now as the kids got older they just grew out of climbing up the mommy tree so there is hope for that legs of the guy in the video. (Except for one of my girl s that jumps 1/2 way up my back & climbs up to my shoulder blades then clings to me like a backpack while I go about my business.)

31. MusicFan87 says:

“Ladies and gentlemen, The Von Cat Family Singers!”
    (Pause for applause with paws… no kittehs come out on stage…)
    “The Family Von Cat!”
    (More applause, still no kittehs.)
    (Kitteh soldier runs into auditorium): “They’re gone!” :-)

32. victoreia says:

Theresa wins the internets!

33. victoreia says:

*snerk*

34. victoreia says:

I didn’t have anything to do with it! I swear!

*whispers* Get your tail back under my coat!

35. Lady Rune says:

As cute as those little marmies are… Shame on the owner for encouraging them to climb his legs! >:[ One day their claws are gonna grow as are they and they won’t get that it’ll be a bad habit as easily.

36. Good on you, sabrina rose. I bet you’re an awesome foster mommy and they’re really lucky to have you. *hugs*

37. Mavethrave says:

I agree. Wait till they try to climb someone’s leg that is wearing shorts. And….don’t think I want an invite to dinner.

38. uhm, I thought the same thing. Never would I allow a cat to behave like this. Never.

39. Are they all male? Parent? kitteh on the table looks like a siamese mix. I thought it took two orange cats to make an orange female tabby.

40. And because I have a sick, sick mind, forward this movie trailer to about 2:10 through 2:13 too see the first thing I thought of…

41. AWW :D Good for you, sabrina rose :D I would suggest maybe four or five times the kitty tummy nummers :D

42. :lol: Yep :lol:

43. Yeah :D Makes me want to say “YE-OW-WOW-WOW!” :D *Comes from an experience with my sister’s three white cats (two males and one female) when they were kittens* *Sadly now there are only the two white ones due to my sister losing one of the males to cancer last year :( *

44. :lol: Oh, yeah :lol:

45. 😁 Perhaps I would, if I was going to give them away when they are older 😈…
    But then, I am a bad person.

46. See: United States Supreme Court, this month.

47. “stage” ?? :)