Klunk

But I DON’T WANNA WEAR the jacket thing.

Video posted by Marti Greer, seen on BF.

Comments

1. kibblenibble says:

My friend’s 4 lb. Malti-Poo used to fall over like that if you even put a collar on her. She would then refuse to stand up as a form of protest until you took the “heavy, burdensome” thing off. She would keep it up for hours. Little dogs can be very strong-willed. It’s tough being little, ya know.

2. Lynne Skysong says:

This dog forgot how to dog.

3. Kinda looks like Maggie’s life jacket needs a life jacket – – she’s soooo tiny that it would be hard to see her if she fell in the water.

4. My chihuahua does the flop over thing when I put her in one of her winter coats. She’s fine with every other piece of clothing but that one coat seems to make her lose all control of her limbs. It’s pretty funny to watch. :)

5. Funniest video ever.

6. Also she is small but mighty.

7. Kari Callin says:

equivalent to a child throwing themselves on the ground when they don’t want to go anywhere! LOLOL

8. Look, Ma, it’s my “fainting goat” impression!

9. Listen to your pets. Love them. If their actions say “NO”,
    obey them. Love them. They cannot speak, they can only show you how they feel. Love them.

10. Oh that poor pitiful puppeh being THROWN to the ground by the horrific weight of the diabolical life jacket ! Do we have a “Drama Queen” tag ?

11. PAWS UP!!! Good thing it comes with a handle on top.

12. “If their actions say “NO”, obey them.”?

Right so never take my cat to the vet? Sometimes people have to do things for the best of the pets they love. Like teaching them to wear life jackets or having them vaccinated, even when the pet in question does not like or understand it.

13. Lady Rune says:

That last fall…

“No treats? Fine! *flop!*”

xD I’ll never get tired of watching this.

14. I get where you’re coming from on this but this puppeh isn’t being harmed in any way. I think it’s pretty obvious that the hooman loves her pupper. I do think it’s okay to laugh at an animal, just as I’d laugh at a person if they were doing something funny. Nothing bad is intended.

I basically do obey my dog, though. She has me well trained. :)

15. It’s like an upside-down Weeble!

16. This is one of those reruns (http://cuteoverload.com/2012/10/15/tipping-pointer/) that I could watch all day :)

17. I remember yonks ago there was some CO post where a dog was going skydiving, and some commenter was like “That’s cruel to do to a dog, they can’t tell you if they’re scared.” And a bunch of other commenters were like, “Yes, they definitely CAN tell you if they’re scared.”

18. warrior rabbit says:

I was gonna say… encore? Thanks for confirming that I’m not imagining things. Well, here. Not imagining things here.

19. WendyLady says:

I watched Animal Planet Too Cute Puppies this weekend and they had some German Shepard pups that were doing the same thing. I was laughing until I cried it was sooo funny.