Max Should Hit Beijing By Tomorrow Morning

I know it’s down here somewhere. Jenny said it was.

8433771708_6448287055_b

8432686679_55eed84f28_b

8432687103_bd5a16ba9f_b
The part of Max Stubbular played by Shambler. Jenny H. is the submitter, who says “He always enjoys a good day at the beach. Although he is a little nervous about the water, he LOVES the sand! Here he is digging to China from Bodega Bay, CA. Note the sandy eyebrows at the end :). PS CO gets me through the work day.”

Comments

1. Mary (the first) says:

Bring me back something to eat!

2. awe! that is adorable. being able to go to a beach each day would also help me with getting through work. it looks lovely!

3. SlaveToCat says:

That little clam digger isn’t built for deep water operations.

4. Maybe he’s digging to get away from The Birds….

5. That’s what I was thinking… “The Birds” around there pretty much own the place.

6. Shambler looks mighty pleased with himself in that last picture! Is it because of that fine hole he dug or because he knows he is adorable? :)

7. kibblenibble says:

Yes. :lol:

8. He is owning that beach… What a cutie pie.

9. He does look very pleased with himself, as well he should. If I was that cute I’d walk around with a big ol’ poop eating grin too. :)

10. Does it count as an eyebrow dot if it’s made of sand?

11. Let’s count ‘em!!

12. Wait I’m confused. Not unusual but – there are various dogs playing the part of Max Stubbular? And just who is Max anyway, and why is he famous? or is he?
    Signed,
    confuddled

13. okay.

1…2.

ah-ah-ahhhhh!

14. Max Stubbular is the Platonic Ideal of Corginess. It therefore follows that all corgis partake of that essence, and therefore all corgis are projections of Max Stubbular…

15. Max Stubbular is the Platonic Ideal of Corginess. It therefore follows that all corgis partake of that essence, and therefore all corgis are projections of Max Stubbular…

16. phred's mom says:

Ditto.

17. missdoubleyou says:

Gorgeous corgi (Corgeous?)

18. warrior rabbit says:

This particular poster decided to make it a thing to call all corgis Max Stubbular. That’s it, there’s nothing more to it than that. I’d rather get to know each corgi individually, but there seems to be some sort of notion that they’re all the same.

19. Love my little Shambler! And you posted this on my Birthday!!!