So What ‘Zactly Do We Do In Here?

1.) Well…I do know it’s fun to play with the rolly toy thing.

8448095965_6910f11f12_b

2.) And…the rolly thing is also a shreddy thing!

8486061613_803ab7bd83_o

3.) O Wait. I remember what you do in here.

8486061371_9fab695064_b

Comments

1. hehehehehe *giggles like a 5th grade school girl*

2. I’m so jealous! One of my cats was fine with the whole toilet-training thing, the other one FREAKED OUT the instant she couldn’t stick her nose in the litter and started pooping on the rug.

3. Mary (the first) says:

I’ve had many a kitteh who wasn’t interested in toilet training and yet still felt the need to unroll and/or shred the t.p. roll….

4. I’m sorry but I don’t approve of for cats to using the toilet.
    It’s annoying enough to have to wait because my husband is already in there, if I have to wait until the 5 cats are done I’ll have to wear Depends! :lol:

5. Clairdelune says:

My kitty unrolled and shredded many rolls of toilet paper for about two years, before she got bored with it and switched to tipping over any container with water in it and chewing open any crinkly bag of snacks. She’s lucky she is so adorable…

6. My cat likes to pee when I pee, so we’d need two toilettes. [Could/should totes make that happen. It could be like a little sidecar.]

7. Motto of cat people: “You’ll never pee alone”

8. JenDeyan says:

That’s what I tell my nieces and nephews all the time. “You’re lucky you’re little and adorable.” They know my weakness…

9. Yay, that’s my cat Lucy in the second and third photos! She got the whole toilet thing in just eight weeks, but I think she sheds the paper sometimes because she misses digging and scratching in the liger.

10. Gah! Litter! Stupid phone.

11. My dad always said little kids are cute so you don’ t clobber ‘em.

12. Badger and Dooley have me to clean out their litter box every day. They know they are well cared for and spoiled as well :D

13. there’s scientific and or G-d’s planning truth to this. All the science indicates that things such as eye size proportionate to the size of a bebbeh’s face, bebbeh’s instinct to locate its mother, etc….are all related to survival (orig. in the wilds of Borneo or Cleveland…)

*bing*
    The More You Know
    *bing*

14. ooooooooooo SSOO Motivational!!!

15. I don’t know, “Scratching in The Liger” was a great Ted Nugent song!

16. Blue Footed Booby says:

The youngest cat follows me around like a dog (my roommates refer to me as “his brother”). Kittie wouldn’t stop jumping onto the toilet rim to see what was making that tinkle sound until he accidentally stuck his head in the stream.

17. Once A Fish says:

A SIDECAR???!! *snerk!*

18. whiskers says:

I was going to say that I don’t think the liger would like that, but you know, maybe it would…

19. 8O Ewwwww!

20. The first picture reminds me of my Smokey (R.I.P) when she was little. She did that, but I found away to twart her. I put the roll on so it pulled from the bottom, she could smack it all she liked but it didn’t unroll. Only bad thing was anytime someone else changed the roll, I’d have to flip it before she got to it (as most people put it on to pull from the top)

21. Patricia Shapiro says:

Answers the age-old question: Should the toilet paper roll be placed so that it unrolls from the TOP or from the BOTTOM? If you place the roll so that it unrolls from the BOTTOM, then cat friends are a lot less likely to do what is shown in the first picture. I know this from experience!

22. Coffee Cup says:

To deter cats? You might as well start locking it up in a safe. To not enrage fellow humans? It should unroll from the top.

23. YES! I’ve been telling people that for years. It’s the simplest thing . . . .

24. Am I the only one that thought scrolling quickly over the middle photo TOTALLY made the picture look like it was zooming in because of the tiles? Yah, probably.

HA! :) That was awesome.

25. I had a cat who just started using the toilet one day without being trained to.

26. *in ironic voice*

pssssh yeh RIGHT

(but actually believes T.U.M.)

27. Lucy looks exactly like my Violet except she’s not trained to use the potty. Luckily neither she nor her little brother Darcy have discovered that it’s possible to unroll or shred the toilet paper. Violet’s 14 months and Darcy is 9 months.

28. Mississippi says:

My cat does the same thing! Except she doesn’t use the litter box to do it: when I start to go, she hops in the tub next to me and goes directly over the drain. No joke.

29. Uh-huh. Itty Bitty all the way. Funny I never thought to try rolling from the bottom instead of the top! Probably cause it’s just WRONG! But can’t wait to get home and give it a try. Right now I hide our toilet paper roll in an empty trash can.

30. That is one of the CUTEST things I’ve EVER seen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :) :) :)