It’s Chilly In Here…

Put another puppy on the baby, will you honey?

8473399475_50ecf9f3bf_o

8473399347_f6348a688a_o

8473399169_76edfc5af7_o

8473399299_b251b29f31_o

8474486576_247982c2f5_o
Photos, babies and puppehs supplied by Unknown.

Comments

1. mindadale says:

Gah! Love. I’ll take one of each, please.

2. One of the cutest bebbehs I’ve seen in a loooong time! What a lucky kid to grow up amid such loff.

That one pup’s fur suit looks about 3 sizes too big. :)

3. Sooo cute!

4. Hey, that baby is hogging all the blankies! Unfair!!

5. These are BEYOND a cute overload, whatever the next level is! Precious and priceless. Love!

6. The really funny thing here is that they’re all about the same shape. :D

7. Hear, hear! This qualifies for the the upper echelon of Cute Overloadiness.

Bald bebeh? Check
    Chubbular hands and paws? Check
    Fluffeh suit? Check
    Piles o’ pups? Check

I really can think of nothing that would up the qte factor here.

8. mindadale says:

Yes! I immediately posted it on faceboook (which I never do) and loaded the page on my phone before going over to some co-workers with the warning, “Are you ready to have your day made?” This has “viral” written all over it. I want to know where it came from!

9. I feel all warm and fuzzy just looking at them.This is brain exploding cuteness.

10. Sharon Wilson says:

That baby is going to grow up loving doggehs! That kiss reminds me of when a big dog licked my son on the mouth when he was 5 months old. He’s been crazy about dogs ever since!

11. Oh.Em.Gee….*instanteously esplodes*

12. Good grief! I’m a mess! Blubbed porridge stuck to my pjs and I’m sitting in a pool of melted ovary. Both of them!

13. I noticed that, too! They all have big heads and short arms and legs. They’re all also completely adorable!

14. Pic 3 – I think someone stole somebody’s passy.

15. And wrinkly in funny places… just like the baby.

16. fleurdamour says:

In the last pic, they have EXACTLY the same expression.

17. That kid has GREAT parents

18. Hairy Potto says:

Some very early Three Dog Night.

19. What is this?!?!?!?! I’m done. Can’t quit looking at the baby and puppy photos.

20. oh boy…the definition of cute overload!!!!

21. Martha in Washington says:

My thoughts exactly! But who did the stealing from whom?

22. Martha in Washington says:

I want to see updated photos every six months please! I’m sure goggie and bebbeh will be together forever!

23. emmberrann says:

I want a blankie of warm wiggly puppehbebehs ‘cuz it’s chilly in here, too!

24. Where are the puppees’ jammees?

25. OUCH!! Thanks CO, my ovaries just exploded!

26. Mary (the first) says:

Eyebrow dots would sent it OTT, I think. But it’s mighty darn cute, as-is.

27. Mary (the first) says:

Yep, that one guy has jammies that are MUCH too large for him/her.

28. Cable knit slip-cover for couch…. So chic!…WANT!

29. No “primates” tag?

30. Madame X says:

I’d even say a “matchingks” tag would be in order, wouldn’t you agree? Matchingks shapes, matchingks chubbularity, matchingks blissful innocent sleppy countenances…

31. fleurdamour says:

Little guy’s first French kiss!

32. fleurdamour says:

LOL!

33. Dragonflye says:

Soooooo cuuuuuuuuuuuute!!

34. Cute Ovaryload!

35. That seemed like it would work better before I actually typed it out.

36. kibblenibble says:

Ahem.
    Pasickie.
    That is all.
    *shuffles away*

37. cute and clever! :)

38. SO much chubbiness and SO many wrinkles and SOOOO much love among all of them! What a fantastic series of photos. Everyone is happy and cosy. Very sweet.

39. Cynthia M says:

Mah head sploded from cute!

40. I’m worried, those puppies could get cooties.

41. truthiness

42. this is true. baby discrimination.

43. YAY

btw, I LOVE TDN

44. 8-O

45. *sigh*

*Gets the Extra Absorbent Mop outta the hall closet*

*begins Morning Shift / Janitorial*

46. *begins making Demonstrastion signs with crayons and posterboard*

47. Yes, I demand to see updates every six months until the kid goes off to college. :)

48. Now that is really a Three Dog Night!

49. Now that is really a Three Dog Night!

50. Too Cute !!! *Cynthia

51. Okay, I’ll be honest, being a regular CO consumer has set my standard of cute super-high. But I had to clap my hand over my mouth to keep from SQUEEing out loud at work. And I actually did SQUEE at the baby getting a puppeh kiss. Officially overloaded. :-)

52. *happy sigh*
    *melts into puddle of goo* :-)

53. This is some A+ parenting. Also, I’m dead now. Franks.

54. Mamabear says:

It’s the next day, and I have come back to look at this post for the 4th time today. It just makes me insanely happy inside!

55. fleurdamour says:

Frenched by a Frenchie.

56. I would love a whole book of photos of these 4!

57. Ish Kabibble, Kibbie Lou, Sweetie, and Little Big Man

58. YES!

59. I’m sarcastic and a bit pessimistic. Usually my Squee Level is “meh, that’s pretty cute.” I literally gasped, stopped everyone around me from what they were doing because CLEARLY it wasn’t as important as looking at these photos.