It’s Toesday!

Enjoy this bowl of toebeans as a part of your balanced breakfast.

Here is “Percy Pickle – well, his toes, at least. He’s one of the kittens I’m currently fostering for Challenger’s House, a local no-kill shelter. I blog about my foster kittens at love-and-hisses.com, and the picture was taken by me, Robyn A.”

Comments

1. It is the soft fiddle head fern paws just emerging for spring. Glancing longingly out my snow infested window. I would love to gently rub these lovely promises of spring.

2. There’s so much to loves about kittehs, but I think their tiny, soft toe-beans are my absolute fav. I just can’t keep my paws off them.

3. Percy Pickle … how purrfect is that!!!!!

4. *nom nom nom nom*

5. weehee! Love and hisses, my daily kitten-fix blog, made it to the CO! Peeps, go there and check the brand new litter, the kitties are not even one week old, and their mama is a beauty :)

6. Sasha's Mum says:

Well, I did. Check it out that is. And the very first line in the very first post I read is about “Bam Bam” dying. *whaaaa*

I know our animal companions don’t live forever, obviously, and I have nothing but love and respect for the efforts of no-kill shelters and people who foster critters, but I just read that stuff.

7. Breakfast is long gone where I live, can I have the bowl of toebeans for supper?

8. omgosh peeeenk beeeeens!

9. noellesbootcutkittenpants says:

This picture was my desktop wallpaper at work for the longest time. :)

10. noellesbootcutkittenpants says:

Love and Hisses is awesome! I forget how I discovered it, but I can’t start my day without it.

11. Mmmmmm delish…..

12. Percy Pickles? That’s been a while.

PLUG: She just had a special delivery of newborn kittens, check it out!!!

13. SlaveToCat says:

Could be Kittieooos, Cat Loops, CatCat Pebbles, Quaker Instant Catmeal, Cat’N Crunch, Apple Cats, or Purridge. I don’t care what it is but I want a big bowl of it with lots o milk.

14. SlaveToCat says:

Kitty was making biscuits and he fell into the bowl.

15. this is poetry. Descriptive poetry.

16. LUUUUUVING the “Toesday ” theme !

17. emmberrann says:

I second this. I LUV peeeenk toebeanses.

18. I think we should make Toesday a regular thing, like Bunday and Catterday.

19. Coffee Cup says:

Did CO break the poor person’s website? I can’t get to it today!

20. I second that!

Toe beans..mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm nom nom nom nom

21. This picture reminds me of something George Will once said: “Like a graceful vase, a cat, even when motionless, seems to flow.”

22. Clairdelune says:

Oh my, yes. I knew those curled paws reminded me of something.. thanks for pointing it out!! Spring. Toes. Kitteh. Poetry. Siggghhh…. *looking dreamily to the blue sky*

23. Clairdelune says:

Hey, where can I buy some of those?? I would love some Cat Loops, especially the peenk ones.

24. Clairdelune says:

That’s the first sensible thing George Will ever said. :-D

25. Clairdelune says:

There’s a lot of nomming going on around here. ;-)

26. SlaveToCat says:

I run out to the Piggly Toe Wiggly grocery store. They have a 5 Toe Bean Salad on sale this week.

27. Clairdelune says:

OMG, we have another Oakley here!!! LOL!!! Would love some 5 Toe Bean Salad.

28. It’s the ONLY sensible thing George Will ever said. Harrumph!

29. Ah, Toesday. Let us enumerate our days of the week: Bunday, Monday, Toesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Haiku Friday, and Caterday. Seems “we” still need to work on Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday to transform them from ordinary and into teh Qte. What a fun challenge!

30. I would just LOVE to stick my face into that bowl and gently snorgle Percy Pickle, Robyn A. :D