It’s Toesday!

Enjoy this bowl of toebeans as a part of your balanced breakfast.

Here is “Percy Pickle – well, his toes, at least. He’s one of the kittens I’m currently fostering for Challenger’s House, a local no-kill shelter. I blog about my foster kittens at, and the picture was taken by me, Robyn A.”

1. It is the soft fiddle head fern paws just emerging for spring. Glancing longingly out my snow infested window. I would love to gently rub these lovely promises of spring.

2. There’s so much to loves about kittehs, but I think their tiny, soft toe-beans are my absolute fav. I just can’t keep my paws off them.

3. Percy Pickle … how purrfect is that!!!!!

4. *nom nom nom nom*

5. weehee! Love and hisses, my daily kitten-fix blog, made it to the CO! Peeps, go there and check the brand new litter, the kitties are not even one week old, and their mama is a beauty :)

6. Sasha's Mum says:

Well, I did. Check it out that is. And the very first line in the very first post I read is about “Bam Bam” dying. *whaaaa*

I know our animal companions don’t live forever, obviously, and I have nothing but love and respect for the efforts of no-kill shelters and people who foster critters, but I just read that stuff.

7. Breakfast is long gone where I live, can I have the bowl of toebeans for supper?

8. omgosh peeeenk beeeeens!

9. noellesbootcutkittenpants says:

This picture was my desktop wallpaper at work for the longest time. :)

10. noellesbootcutkittenpants says:

Love and Hisses is awesome! I forget how I discovered it, but I can’t start my day without it.

11. Mmmmmm delish…..

12. Percy Pickles? That’s been a while.

PLUG: She just had a special delivery of newborn kittens, check it out!!!

13. SlaveToCat says:

Could be Kittieooos, Cat Loops, CatCat Pebbles, Quaker Instant Catmeal, Cat’N Crunch, Apple Cats, or Purridge. I don’t care what it is but I want a big bowl of it with lots o milk.

14. SlaveToCat says:

Kitty was making biscuits and he fell into the bowl.

15. this is poetry. Descriptive poetry.

16. LUUUUUVING the “Toesday ” theme !

17. emmberrann says:

I second this. I LUV peeeenk toebeanses.

18. I think we should make Toesday a regular thing, like Bunday and Catterday.

19. Coffee Cup says:

Did CO break the poor person’s website? I can’t get to it today!

20. I second that!

Toe beans..mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm nom nom nom nom

21. This picture reminds me of something George Will once said: “Like a graceful vase, a cat, even when motionless, seems to flow.”

22. Clairdelune says:

Oh my, yes. I knew those curled paws reminded me of something.. thanks for pointing it out!! Spring. Toes. Kitteh. Poetry. Siggghhh…. *looking dreamily to the blue sky*

23. Clairdelune says:

Hey, where can I buy some of those?? I would love some Cat Loops, especially the peenk ones.

24. Clairdelune says:

That’s the first sensible thing George Will ever said. :-D

25. Clairdelune says:

There’s a lot of nomming going on around here. ;-)

26. SlaveToCat says:

I run out to the Piggly Toe Wiggly grocery store. They have a 5 Toe Bean Salad on sale this week.

27. Clairdelune says:

OMG, we have another Oakley here!!! LOL!!! Would love some 5 Toe Bean Salad.

28. It’s the ONLY sensible thing George Will ever said. Harrumph!

29. Ah, Toesday. Let us enumerate our days of the week: Bunday, Monday, Toesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Haiku Friday, and Caterday. Seems “we” still need to work on Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday to transform them from ordinary and into teh Qte. What a fun challenge!

30. I would just LOVE to stick my face into that bowl and gently snorgle Percy Pickle, Robyn A. :D