I’m Grateful for this Grate

1. Somebody tackle tracylee before she sees this! :)

2. Fird Birfle says:

I know, right????? poor tl :(

3. aww, guys, I’m not THAT bad, am I?

wait… don’t answer that…

4. tracylee, you don’t have a MORCEL of “bad” in you :)

5. tracylee, the ears are now saying ‘hi’ to you!

6. Fird Birfle says:

Gee!!! THAT’s odd. Something insanely cute???
    on, of all webpages, http://www.CUTEOVERLOAD.com ??? who’da thunk it ?????

“Nudge, nudge/
    wink, wink” !!! ;)

7. I know, huh?

8. mindadale says:

Sigh…just what I needed of spending the last hour on the phone with two different tech supports being talked to like a I’m a moron. (Yeah, I’m not computer whiz but I know how to type the letters “admin” so you can quit spelling it for me the dang thing isn’t working, Lady!)
    Thanks, puppeh. :)

9. That’s funny because I *am* a moron when it comes to technical stuff. I always tell them to speak to me like a 6 year old and hopefully I’ll understand. :)

10. mindadale says:

Yeah, I understand why they do it. I was okay for the first twenty minutes. Coming up on an hour I was getting twitchy though. Definitely needed a puppeh break (especially because it’s still not fixed)!

11. I am grateful for NOMTOM. :)

12. As am I. My cats do this but their earsies don’t flop in the breeze.

13. I had a pair of largeish brother and sister cats who would lie on the grates in cat loaf position, completely covering them. They’d be all, “Nope, sorry, you must be mistaken. There was never a grate here.”

14. sounds like they grew up in the Bronx have I got a DEAL for you ….

15. 260Oakley says:

Welcome to the ear-vent of the season!

16. :lol:

17. my favorite gif ever.

flappy ears make the world go ’round

18. pupfanatic says:

So TWUE.

19. Hey, that’s an idea! Puppy on the air vent – make the whole house smell like puppy breath!

20. Coffee Cup says:

21. IKR? Hypnotic!

22. Can’t get over the peach fuzz on the top of his head. *smooch*

23. I could look at him all day but I’m not sure my boss would approve.

24. pupfanatic says:

Your boss should pay you for looking at baby labster w/ flappity ears. What else are you there for? Sheesh, I’d call HR immediately if I was you!:)

25. I want to go to there..!

26. Nothing better than an infinite loop of flappity flappity flappity earses.

27. Oh yes there is! It goes nommity nomnom nommity nommity noms!

28. Just flying along. All good here.

29. “Neverending Stoooory..”

30. LOL. That was totally worth having that song stuck in my head for the rest of the night (as I will, being terribly prone to earworms as I am).

31. thank you <3

32. This is awesome!

33. Here’s the original video – http://youtu.be/7SZJ6PEH8Gs

34. Look, it’s Marilyn Mawoof!