I Organized it Myself

Everything is placed according to my perfectly impeccable logic. For example, the earbuds are next to the flip-flops because the cords are two feet long. The stapler, calculator and kid’s writing tablet, that’s my office supplies section. And the dishrag is next to the catnip bag because they rhyme.

8588298220_64cd06f97e_c
Yee-up, you are looking at the next assistant manager of this place. This is the kind of bold, innovative thinking that gets a fellow noticed around here.

crop-8588298220_736602b28a_o
Via djprybyl.

Comments

1. Looks like he’s teaching Luxo Jr. there just where the light comes from.

2. fleurdamour says:

It’s like if you stuffed a large dollar store into a small closet.

3. fleurdamour says:

Or, that counter is actually the event horizon of a localized black hole.

4. Miss Tara says:

So the batteries would be next to the cash register so people can charge their purchases?

5. Applause for Miss Tara! :) Kitty does look most pleased with him/herself!

6. It’s like a search and find book. Now find the air freshener. -hint- it is right out front to freshen the air.

7. Most excellent!

8. I also notice a corkscrew next to some curlers for people who want corkscrew curls!

9. It all makes perfect sense to me and I commend the hooman for putting kitteh in charge.

10. Kitteh is ALWAYS in charge. They just let us hoomans run the business whenever they please.

11. Stressfactor says:

I think I’ve been viewing too much C.O…. The first thing I thought of when I saw Mr. Catter McShelverton was that he rather resembled a Koala bear….

12. Also, if you use the phrase ‘Catter McShelverton’, that’s a hint you’ve been around CO too long as well! :)

13. There used to be an ironmongers in Brighton, UK, that had a cat running the shop – for a second I thought this was the same shop!

14. SlaveToCat says:

And the jar of hearts is next to the kitty because of all the love he is given.

15. Coffee Cup says:

Or he’s showing off the consequences of thievery.

16. Does CO have any idea how much money it could raise for an animal charity with a Meet Not That Mike The Other Mike event? Just sayin. He never ceases to amaze with his sly wit.

17. “In the midst of all the consumer frenzy, let us not forget what is truly important. Me, the cat.”

18. And the cat is in the sun because, well, he’s a cat. And it’s the sun.

19. Even in the midst of a dollar store explosion, nothing is more sublime than a kitty in the sun.

20. Is it just me or does the cat seem to be doing a pretty good koala bear impression?

21. I think kitty is just diggin’ the sunbeam. NTMTOM. you little genius, you. :P

22. 8O

23. PS: So why is there underwear next to glue traps? :P

24. It’s a hybrid!

25. murkle46 says:

I assume it relates to something doing with male room-mates.

26. Then we must move the air freshener there immediately!

27. It aint possible to be around CO TOO long ;)

28. Wow, NOMTOM, you really are amazing.

29. YEP! My thoughts exactly!

30. Oh my lord, that kitty looks just like Totoro!

31. :lol: That is so true, edmundh :lol:

32. I would always do my shopping there if I knew where that shop/store was with that sweet kitty helping run it :D

33. I want this koala-cat. I want it in my life forever.

34. I was on Paros in Greece last October. At the kiosk in the harbor was a small kitten, that belonged to the kiosk owner. He had created a little niche for the animal behind the Raider box.

35. That cat looks like a koala. Or is it a koala that looks like a cat?